FA Cup SF Draw | Sheffield United | Sat 22 Apr 16:45

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I got in early and it's still £37 for me with a railcard. And that's with the 20.30 return. Praying for a result in 90 minutes, or an earlier than 17.30 kick off.

Why does it take forever for the fa to announce the date and times for 2 games that can only be played on a Saturday and Sunday.
It’s effing ridiculous. Sky Sport is showing us as playing on the 22nd but as far as I can tell this this isn’t official.

Yesterday I could have booked cheap trains. By the time the FA sort themselves out those prices won’t be available.

1730 kick off would be ideal.

All the usual suspects are banging on about the last train outta dodge but seriously who travels by train anymore - a tiny minority of fans. The first few Wembley trips of the new dawn I used the train but it’s such an overpriced inconvenient way to travel that it’s not worth the trouble anymore.
£62 return with a rail card. 2 hours 6 minutes

Date Saturday 22nd April, it can't be Sunday as the rags are in Seville on the Thursday night before so will get the Sunday match.

KO time, fuck knows, apparently it takes at least 3 days of hard thinking to decide it.
Thanks @lancs blue I had assumed that to be the case, was looking for confirmation, as you say fuck knows why it takes so long! Gutted I have to work on the Saturday but could have made the Sunday!

We’re doing Friday afternoon straight from school back Sunday evening but got £115 return with a railcard for me and 2x kids the other day.

Daughter reminded me I promised her a trip to the natural history museum so that’s our Saturday morning sorted - so not quite the pub crawl the rest of you will have
74 from Edinburgh coming back Sunday

1730 kick off would be ideal.

All the usual suspects are banging on about the last train outta dodge but seriously who travels by train anymore - a tiny minority of fans. The first few Wembley trips of the new dawn I used the train but it’s such an overpriced inconvenient way to travel that it’s not worth the trouble anymore.
How do you travel to the match? I can’t think of anything worse than sitting in a car/on a coach for 4 hours straight, being told when my toilet break is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.