FA Cup SF Draw | Sheffield United | Sat 22 Apr 16:45

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m not Manchester City website but it 10000% has to be played on the Saturday, time then could be anything but it has to be played on the Sat as Sheffield Utd play on the Tuesday after and United play on the Thursday before
Groundhog Day pal!

This will be a very slow seller. Last seasons fa cup semi final I got 8 tickets, 6 of those tickets were for ‘new city fans’ who had never seen us live before.
Imagine that, their first game, a semi final at Wembley against Liverpool.
To be honest I’d rather watch us play fucking Torquay than those Norwegian scouse counts

We've previously come unstuck in the semi-finals of the FA Cup because we always have a Champions League knockout game before or after it and we're usually still competing for the title. In the last three seasons we were eliminated at this stage by Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal largely because we had bigger commitments.

As this falls between the 2nd leg vs Bayern and the league game vs Arsenal, I think it's inevitable that we'll see some rotation once again. Fortunately the draw has been a bit kinder this season which means we should be able to get away with making a few changes this time. I'm not saying we'll see the likes of Gomez, Phillips or Palmer starting but I doubt Pep will play the same ten outfield players in all three games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.