FA Cup SF Draw | Sheffield United | Sat 22 Apr 16:45

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, I've listened to Axel and I've booked the Megabus. It's to be hoped it's not a 12.30 kick off otherwise I'll miss the match, mind you I hope its not a 5.30 kick off as I will have to sleep in the bus station as I can't get one home. At least I've saved £15.
Safe travels.

Just wondering how you know the Club ARE canvassing for an early kick off.

As far as I am able to ascertain the Club have been completely silent on this issue since the draw was made. I have no doubt the Club monitor this forum and others like it and must be very aware of the frustration levels of the fans. I would have thought the very least the Club could do is tell us why no decision has been made yet and what the issues are.

I have taken a chance on booking the train for the 22nd and can comfortably make it for any kick off after 2pm. If the game starts at 12.30 I will be £70 out of pocket and will not be paying again to take an earlier train. I’m sure I’m not the only one.
The club know about as much as us.

It will NOT be a 12-30 ko.

City have lobbied strongly FOR 3pm earliest .....and AGAINST any ko time after 4pm!!

The club are fully cognisant of the cost and travel difficulties facing many fans.

No news on club subsidised coaches !!

What I don't understand is who in their right mind drives direct to Wembley.
It's chaos and a fortune to park.

Drive and park elsewhere for a train or tram into London or Wembley.
We do Warwick Parkway normally or Haddenham and Thame. Straight train into Wembley usually. A bit slow I guess but no hassle when there’s extra time etc. as last train is around 10:30pm.

We do Warwick Parkway normally or Haddenham and Thame. Straight train into Wembley usually. A bit slow I guess but no hassle when there’s extra time etc. as last train is around 10:30pm.
I guess That line is a bit of a pain when playing the likes of Villa but against Sheff U it should be a decent route as can’t see many of them bothering with that. I used Bicester once which had parking outside and was an easy in and out to the stadium and then a reasonable drive home. Think it was Watford. Straight into the bar at the Ibis.

I was hoping to go from Telford but, with the shit show delay, I'm doing Warwick Parkway. At least ticket is valid for any train. Not so from Telford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.