FA Cup SF Draw | Sheffield United | Sat 22 Apr 16:45

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fuck me. They make life hard.

I ordered three tickets. I have had one email with a link to download one ticket.

Do we know if these additional tickets all come to me, or whether they have been emailed to the people whose customer numbers I have used?

Last edited:
As you're obviously up on the tech for this, do I need anything (app/other stuff) on top of the Wallet icon?

I've not used it before, so there's nothing showing in the wallet - does clicking the Apple Wallet button just make it selectable in the wallet?
In my email there was the apple/google wallet logos to click on, I tapped the apple one, then on the next screen in the top rhs I tapped the word add, checked my apple wallet and it was there behind my season card, hope this helps, good luck. ;)

Fuck me. They make life hard.

I ordered three tickets. I have had one email with a link to download one ticket.

Do we know if these additional tickets all come to me, or whether they have been emailed to the people whose customer numbers I have used?
My mate ordered mine but my email with my ticket came directly from city.

Any Blues drinking in central London before? Arriving Marylebone noonish - made the mistake last year of arriving 10.30 and pubs didn’t open until 12!
I'm sure the big Met spoons just up the road at Baker St would have been open...
Research my friend, research...

just had a count and there is 3018 left, have they just let the side of the ground 1st tier because there are hundreds left in that area, 120, 121, 122 102, 103 104 area, now i know its 80 notes and over 65 its 70 but i would of thought those tickets would go quick as its on the halfway line
I wouldnt be surprised if this is an increased allocation. 800+ in 121

Right. So it will have gone directly to their email addresses then. This will catch a few out, especially if people have used others' numbers for different people.

Cheers, anyway.
Yes, they said they would be sent to the lead purchaser as well. I don't get if you want to send it to someone else why use the link and not just forward the email?

Yes, they said they would be sent to the lead purchaser as well. I don't get if you want to send it to someone else why use the link and not just forward the email?
I put my email address in for all 5 tickets I ordered for the rest of the family but have only had the 2 emails with my tickets attached, hopefully they’ll follow but knowing City they’ll go anywhere.

I ordered 3 tickets, but the email sent to me only has 1 ticket mentioned and only 1 downloaded to the phone.

As the lead purchaser, I haven't received those other two, when I assumed that I would.

So, I just wanted to know if those other 2 tickets would have been emailed to the registered email addresses of the other two customer numbers, rather than mine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.