FA Cup SF Draw | Sheffield United | Sat 22 Apr 16:45

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I ordered 3 tickets, but the email sent to me only has 1 ticket mentioned and only 1 downloaded to the phone.

As the lead purchaser, I haven't received those other two, when I assumed that I would.

So, I just wanted to know if those other 2 tickets would have been emailed to the registered email addresses of the other two customer numbers, rather than mine.
That is what happened with mine, everyone's default email address.

That is what happened with mine, everyone's default email address.
Right. I'd better wake them up from the other side of the world and get them to forward the emails on, then, as I've used their customer numbers to get people with lesser loyalty points seats next to me.

The initial receipt said that they'd send all three to me.

Cups for cock-ups! :-)

Right. I'd better wake them up from the other side of the world and get them to forward the emails on, then, as I've used their customer numbers to get people with lesser loyalty points seats next to me.

Yes, they said they would go to the lead purchaser, but I suspected it would be different when they listed individual emails for each ticket. I bought 5, used my email for 2 and these came to me. The other 3 went directly to the other people using their email.

Yes, they said they would go to the lead purchaser, but I suspected it would be different when they listed individual emails for each ticket. I bought 5, used my email for 2 and these came to me. The other 3 went directly to the other people using their email.
There's no individual email addresses listed on my receipt. Just mine. This is going to catch a multitude of technophobes out!

it said when you bought it would send to ticket buyer or you could send to number owners email (which was the default) but the option to send all to the purchaser was there, I assigned 3 each of the 5 tickets I bought to the owners emails and 2 to me as one was for a friend using a mates number

Last edited:
I've got to be honest, I have no recollection of an option. I certainly didn't use their email addresses myself as I don't know them.

Sigh!
The email addresses at the time of buying defaulted to the person's registered email (although there was the option to use a drop down box to choose another email address). As you say, you probably didn't notice this, so the tickets will go to the person's registered email.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.