FA Cup SF Draw | Sheffield United | Sat 22 Apr 16:45

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Extend train times; we will be lucky if no engineering work is going on or they are not on strike. Its a disgrace the way football fans are treated.
To be honest it’s a disgrace the way train travellers in general are treated. This countries transport system is an absolute joke.

If those changes include him playing that kit man then I’m all for it.
For some context, have a huge soft spot for City. Been to the Etihad a few times when my son was 5 or 6 as I didn’t think there was any chance of (at that time) League One Blades ever getting to the Prem. Saw you beat Burnley by 4 or 5 goals a couple of times, and also beat Wednesday in the cup one freezing cold Sunday.
Also, as a young man myself, saw you beat us 3-2 in a League Cup match at Maine Road.

Really looking forward to this, and in fact the zero expectation will help me enjoy the occasion.
My advice is, go and enjoy it. You never know when you will get another chance. By the way, Wigan thought they didn't have a chance.

Last year City put on free coaches and you could get a ticket for £30. There’s absolutely no way on Earth you could do a weekend break in Central Europe for £30.
You can't no lol, but you can get a flight for that, between 2 hotels in Poland were I quite enjoy going are reasonably cheap for a good standard hotel. I'd rather pay around 100 pound ish for a few nights away than go to Wembley for the semi final and spend a fortune whilst down there.

Last edited:
Going staturday morning and staying 2 nights at the premier inn Watford £150 total for 2 nights for two people, train to Wembley £5 all day when you swipe on at the station

Yes If you don’t expect to win and don’t then it’s no big deal. If you do then it’s huge! It’s horrible when you expect to win and lose though as we found out against Wigan! Like I said though you just never know. You go with a hope regardless and enjoy the build up whatever happens.

Good to see our two lads having a good season. Pity they can’t play in this.
They have been brilliant. McAtee had a really poor first game against a really physical Luton, but it seemed to be the making of him.

I’m not being rude but it’s an FA CUP SEMI FINAL!???. What do people really expect?? Every year we have the same excuses and moaning ?? What do people want for it to be free??? Some clubs can only dream of getting to wembley , that was us not long ago !! People need to realise it’s not going to be moved from wembley and football if we like it or not is an expensive hobby , if people can’t be arsed to support the team in an fa cup semi final then why bother at all??? …. Then people slag the team off for losing semi finals , what message do you think it sent to the team last year when our end was that empty we had to put a giant banner over the empty seats !!! We used to sell out every wembley trip no problem, too many of our fan base make excuse because they simply can’t be arsed, COME ON BLUES GET DOWN THERE AND SUPPORT THE BOYS !!!!

Just a question.. will you be in Munich 48 hours before this semi final game is being played?

It’s ok sat on your high horse to criticise fans who ‘simply can’t be arsed’, but have you looked at the bigger picture and thought about how fans may have to prioritise some games over others?

I fly back from Cologne on the Thursday evening, work on the Friday, & then will make the trip south to Wembley on the Saturday morning. I appreciate not everyone has that luxury but the way you’re going on makes it seem like a lot of us blues can’t be bothered.

April is always a bad month especially when we’re in the other cup competitions alongside a title race - so instead of criticising fellow city fans, just have a think next time before you start blurting out your weird agendas.

One for the independent regulator semi finals at Wembley, two Northern teams involved should have the option of playing at a northern venue, North v South midlands venue, if the game is played at Wembley the kick off time should be early enough for fans to get home by public transport.
This is exactly the type of thing the regulator isn't getting involved in, as they stated.

Some of our fans are also skint and don't need to be told they're a shit fan because they need to prioritise other things.
I fully understand and sympathise.

Cost, illness, weddings etc I get.

What I can’t understand is those people who say they can’t be bothered. Been before, travels a hassle, other fans etc

They deserve pity not sympathy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.