FA Cup SF Draw | Sheffield United | Sat 22 Apr 16:45

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A Sheffield United fan, here (I come in peace!). Just curious to know how confident the average City fan is on occasions like this. Are there any nagging doubts that you could mess it up, despite the obvious mismatch?
As a Blade, I am never confident irrespective of the opposition as we are always capable of shooting ourselves in the foot, but your team is so good I find it hard to imagine you ever being worried.
City in seven seasons under Pep have reached the FA Cup semi final in six of them, weve won one !!

Same excuses we hear every year . It really is . I say it every year but why don’t people plan in advance , there is a good chance that we will be in finals / semi finals at the end of every season, same people who can’t be arsed going wembley are probably the same people who moan they can’t get tickets for away games. What do people really expect , for it to be played in Manchester for free , with free food and drink !! Sorry but same excuses every year !! Getting to wembley is every football fans dream !! What if we don’t get to the final !!! GET DOWN THERE AND SUPPORT THE BOYS !!
It’s not all bad pipe 79 , I’ve got city mates who are skint doing everything they can to get to Wembley, those who want to go will be there by hook or by crook , I’m skint and recently divorced but will be going , never thought I’d see these days , enjoy them while we can , nothing is guaranteed, you’ve got a lot of clubs spending money so they can take our place pace in semifinals and finals , support the boys if you can

A Sheffield United fan, here (I come in peace!). Just curious to know how confident the average City fan is on occasions like this. Are there any nagging doubts that you could mess it up, despite the obvious mismatch?
As a Blade, I am never confident irrespective of the opposition as we are always capable of shooting ourselves in the foot, but your team is so good I find it hard to imagine you ever being worried.
I am confident to be honest. Depends how the league is going and how we have done in the CL too I think before Pep decides what team to put out. It wouldn’t surprise me to see 6/7 changes for this though. That has cost us in the past but usually against the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea. I’d still expect us to win but you never know!

Suggest you have a look at a post on page 61 from Tevez City , not sure if that is current but it appears there are circumstances where loan players can play against their contracted clubs.
That is not current. Current rules stipulate that loaned players cannot play against their parent club.

City in seven seasons under Pep have reached the FA Cup semi final in six of them, weve won one !!
Yeah, it’s easy to forget this (as an outsider, I imagine not for you!). Since 93 I’ve seen us in 4 FA cup semis, 2 League cup semis and 4 play off finals, and we’ve not won one. Is it possible for both sides to fail to win??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.