FA Cup SF Draw | Sheffield United | Sat 22 Apr 16:45

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best place to stay is Travel lodge Ashton next to snipe retail park and the Sheldon arms,good grub and beer.Also tram stop outside for the stadium.
Bloody awful travelodge tho , stayed there a few times , so much noise from the trams and the road , it’s almost as if there are no windows . Great location tho , free parking as well and as you say handy for the tram to the stadium

Pouring scorn on someone who has to travel by a cheaper, less comfortable mode of transport - says a lot about your character

The fact is that only a very small percentage of fans travel by train - why won’t you acknowledge this ? Is it because by doing so it would reveal your incessant moaning which you imply to be on behalf of all fans is really just moaning on your own behalf
A lot more will travel by train than will use megabus.
I'll be going in a car and would prefer a kick off time around the 3:30 we had last year so I get back on Saturday and not into the Sunday.
I imagine the vast majority of people travelling by car would think the same.

Best place to stay is Travel lodge Ashton next to snipe retail park and the Sheldon arms,good grub and beer.Also tram stop outside for the stadium.
Yes stayed there a few times, More recently the Premier Inn Broadway. Last few times we've been both have been expensive. Looking now for the Chelsea game Ashton is £113 Broadway £95, Travelodge Ancoats £124. Pre covid never had any trouble booking Ashton or Broadway for any more than £45.

Yes stayed there a few times, More recently the Premier Inn Broadway. Last few times we've been both have been expensive. Looking now for the Chelsea game Ashton is £113 Broadway £95, Travelodge Ancoats £124. Pre covid never had any trouble booking Ashton or Broadway for any more than £45.
Try Premier inn Cheadle it’s £84 or Travelodye stockport which is about the same

Just for those who don’t use the trains often, get your self a railcard £30
For the year, can use Tesco club points so cost me nothing but you save a fortune it doesn’t always have to be expensive , I have a friends and family railcard and for 2 adults and 2 children it cost us £137 return going Saturday morning come back Sunday , less than £35 each to london , different types of railcard to suit but well worth the money . Only one person needs the railcard on your booking so if you all chip in you can bring the costs down. Just an idea for those who don’t travel by train often.

Just for those who don’t use the trains often, get your self a railcard £30
For the year, can use Tesco club points so cost me nothing but you save a fortune it doesn’t always have to be expensive , I have a friends and family railcard and for 2 adults and 2 children it cost us £137 return going Saturday morning come back Sunday , less than £35 each to london , different types of railcard to suit but well worth the money . Only one person needs the railcard on your booking so if you all chip in you can bring the costs down. Just an idea for those who don’t travel by train often.
Forgot to add that it was close to £200 without the railcard discount .

A successful business is built upon effective communication. Whilst the timing of this tie is ultimately an FA decision, City need to keep their "customers" up to date with matters. At the moment there appears to be a dereliction of duties on behalf of both bodies, who are simply out of touch with the fans who need to make their own personal arrangements.
If City haven't been told how can they tell us ?

City ARE canvassing for the earliest ko possible.

They are staying in Hertfordshire after overnighting in Munich.

The FA are guilty of a dereliction of duty !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.