FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

I’m one of the usual supporters, over fifty years since my first game , lost count of how many years I’ve had a season ticket or the number of games and away grounds I’ve done , but basically I can’t justify the cost , I’m sick of being taken for granted by the powers that be . £50 for the champions league game , monthly direct debit for my season ticket , fuel prices sky high, utilities direct debit doubled , supermarket shop through the roof . Then they decide to play it at Easter weekend, don’t they realise people have other commitments??
Hopefully we beat Liverpool so then that becomes another trip , same with the Champions league .
Then from a playing point of view at the business end of the seat , two weeks wasted on meaningless international friendlies, catering for face painted pricks to bang fucking drums while singing rule Britannia.
The FA have known for over a year about the planned maintenance work , did they care or give a fuck ???
Good luck to all travelling but this latest fiasco has made me think , from now on it’s personal circumstances and finance first for me .
Great rant, I could not have done it any better. Easter weekend ffs, the wankers in blazers don't give a toss.

I’m one of the usual supporters, over fifty years since my first game , lost count of how many years I’ve had a season ticket or the number of games and away grounds I’ve done , but basically I can’t justify the cost , I’m sick of being taken for granted by the powers that be . £50 for the champions league game , monthly direct debit for my season ticket , fuel prices sky high, utilities direct debit doubled , supermarket shop through the roof . Then they decide to play it at Easter weekend, don’t they realise people have other commitments??
Hopefully we beat Liverpool so then that becomes another trip , same with the Champions league .
Then from a playing point of view at the business end of the seat , two weeks wasted on meaningless international friendlies, catering for face painted pricks to bang fucking drums while singing rule Britannia.
The FA have known for over a year about the planned maintenance work , did they care or give a fuck ???
Good luck to all travelling but this latest fiasco has made me think , from now on it’s personal circumstances and finance first for me .

there is a free bus and 30 quid tickets

Apart from that how are you enjoying the season so far :-)

Then they decide to play it at Easter weekend, don’t they realise people have other commitments??
I could probably have just about squeezed the costs somewhere, though given I'm going to Madrid it would have been a push, but it's on a weekend I've had planned to see family since Christmas. It really is a fucking stupid weekend to play it, I don't get it at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.