FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

Or a large coke bottle.
Reminds me of the story, apocryphal or not, of the guy going to the cricket with iced water keeping the tonic cold in his cooler box, but that wasn't melted ice the tonic bottle was bobbing around in...
Nice story
Or a large coke bottle.
Reminds me of the story, apocryphal or not, of the guy going to the cricket with iced water keeping the tonic cold in his cooler box, but that wasn't melted ice the tonic bottle was bobbing around in...
Go for it the large bottle makes sense

Reckon there's as many Posters on here who "planned" to travel by train as there was at York away! Would piss all over the 84,569 crowd.

The only issue was the delay in announcing the date, I never expected the ko time to be brought forward which has opened up train options if you are creative (Leeds, Sheffield, Birmingham).
Semi's been at Wembley for 20 odd years, hardly a surprise. Yes, Easter and Euston shut is an issue but not unsurmountable if you want to go.

If I wanted to go somewhere and my Mate didn't I'd just go without him not say fuck it I'll miss out.

Chiltern still have availability from Birmingham Moor St at £34, if you can get to Birmingham.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.