FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

If trying to ring up use a third party app eg weq4u.

Dosen't hit your minutes allowance, put the phone on speaker, get a brew, read BM or carry-on working while waiting to get through.

Trying to buy on line is a nightmare as usual. Wouldn't let me confirm payment and timed out.
Can't believe an organisation as big as City can't get the basics correct plus people waiting for long time on the phones it's not acceptable...

Finally sorted, got an apology from supporter services for not letting me do it online, got ticket in 109 and free coach travel. Happy days, and thank you everyone who helped me earlier. CTID

Can't believe an organisation as big as City can't get the basics correct plus people waiting for long time on the phones it's not acceptable...

Fortunately, with foresight I was in the phone queue for the inevitable fuck up and managed to get a couple. Now I've got to go through the whole rigmarole again to get my other lad a ticket at 1pm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.