FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

Yeah completely bonkers I know ,the budget for Madrid for 2 is believe it or not
8 flights for £130
2 match tickets £118
Hotel 3 nights £150
So £398 plus spends minus what we would of spent at home petrol food etc ,people forget they are spending at home so dosnt make much difference what country we are in
We bring back tobacco bought for £10 sold at £20 a pouch ,so hopefully the council tax gets paid out of that ,
Like I said we find a way
I never planned to get into debt but illness dumped me in it ,I used to worry about it ,then I took proper advice and realised what a strong position you are in by paying something each month ,it's amazing what rights and what help is out there .
Completely bonkers but hay ho
And we get shit for empty seats etc when there are proper genuine fans like you mate. I know it means nothing coming from me but kudos mate, you have my full respect. It’s what makes a fan. Poncing about in a fake replica shirt from 30 years ago and telling all your mates in the pub what a great fan you are is bollox to actual real life like you. Making sacrifices etc to go and watch the team you love. Bravo.

And we get shit for empty seats etc when there are proper genuine fans like you mate. I know it means nothing coming from me but kudos mate, you have my full respect. It’s what makes a fan. Poncing about in a fake replica shirt from 30 years ago and telling all your mates in the pub what a great fan you are is bollox to actual real life like you. Making sacrifices etc to go and watch the team you love. Bravo.
Thank you ,I count ourselves as playing at it ,when you hear the stories of some we meet on our travels ,I'm genuinely in shock when I hear people who havnt missed a game in decades ,I've a mate done years at Crewe Alex home and away these lads are the super fans in my eyes

Should be fine to sell out , according to a Liverpool fan at todays marathon he's heard were giving free tickets out. Amazing what social media can stir up
If he entered the marathon and you announced

"the gates are open at the end"

he would've fuckin pissed it in record time.

To be honest I was more annoyed with our ticket office for that one. That must have been an inside job. Those Sunderland fans had about 50 or more tickets in one block all sat together.
Mate of mine is a Sunderland fan and absolutely top bloke.
Been living in Sydney for 30 years and he got a ticket to see the Mackems at Wembley. Didn’t realise he was in the City end till going in. Him and his brother kept quiet and were very respectful - he couldn’t believe it when the Norwegian Mackems went mental in our end when they scored. And chaos ensued.
Kept their heads down until half time - said the atmosphere was a nightmare.
A bit naively he spoke to a copper to see if they could transfer into the Sunderland end and ended up thrown out. Second half in the Wembley Hilton.
Long way to go to watch half the game on TV but he was still very complementary about the Blues fans overall.
And he absolutely hates the durty rags!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.