FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

It’s a strange phenomenon. NOBODY ever slagged City fans off for being shit when we were shit on the pitch, right up to 2008; in fact quite the opposite, we were known for being under achievers on the pitch, and brilliant loyal fans off it. So basically we are being slagged off for not having gazillions of glory hunting new fans like the rags and dippers.

Personally I can live with that, the people who were loyal when we were shit and who are still alive still by and large go, the fact we don’t have millions of glory hunting new fans is probably mostly due to the continued besmirching of our club’s good name by the media which maybe makes us unattractive to support as a club for new fans. Just look at the number of negative articles about City any time we have a big game, like this week, and just look at the number of cunts who make sly comments about City in their “punditry” roles, like scholes, Ferdinand etc. We are seen as the devil in the media as we were initially the biggest threat to the Sky 4, then to their beloved rags, now to their beloved dippers. Ignore the fucking cunts, we have the best team and the best owners in world football, if we are a bit short on JCL plastic tourists so fucking what.
Great post, we City fans beat ourselves up over this sort of thing for no reason at all. Our fan base has always been brilliant. The issue is that we have not had enough take up of glory hunting’s fans that the other big boys got at the start of the premier league era. I wonder how many fans Liverpool will take from its own city?.

Great post, we City fans beat ourselves up over this sort of thing for no reason at all. Our fan base has always been brilliant. The issue is that we have not had enough take up of glory hunting’s fans that the other big boys got at the start of the premier league era. I wonder how many fans Liverpool will take from its own city?.
If only Oslo was in liverpool the answer would be thousands

In 24 hours, not one single seat has been sold in those lower tier £80 ones. This is not a bash us for not Selling them, quite the opposite. Why don’t the FA and the club look at that now and reduce the prices? Get bums on the seats?

Everyone chooses whether they go to the semi finals or not based on their circumstances.

Given that the semi finals have been at Wembley for 15 years (I would prefer them to be held at neutral grounds) and our Supporter Services have gone into meltdown before our biggest Prem game in decade, Maybe any protest / boycott would be better at the Etihad, if anyone could be bothered.

I’ve got family members and friends with legitimate tickets who aren’t guaranteed of getting in the game today. A ticket that was sent print at home and has been print at home all season (apart from the Derby) isn’t valid). The message that informed us that the print at home ticket had been made invalid was on an image that couldn’t be read, rather than plain text. I will be down to the ticket office early to try to set this out. My tweets haven’t been responded to and the answer phone message gave me position 61 in the queue and not even a number on another occasion.

A member of the OSC Branch I run went down with Covid yesterday yesterday. He bought his ticket from City as a match day ticket, rather than a season cardso it can’t be transferred on the system and he couldn’t get through on the phone. Thankfully all the tickets I’ve ordered for Wembley have gone smoothly so far. What a difference it makes when the OSC are involved.

Anyway, hopefully we will smash the Scouse fookers

In 24 hours, not one single seat has been sold in those lower tier £80 ones. This is not a bash us for not Selling them, quite the opposite. Why don’t the FA and the club look at that now and reduce the prices? Get bums on the seats?
Or alternatively, pick 1000 or however many seats there are in that lower section and offer them an upgrade to fill the lower sections.
(ideally me as I'm in the cheap seats in the gods)

Or alternatively, pick 1000 or however many seats there are in that lower section and offer them an upgrade to fill the lower sections.
(ideally me as I'm in the cheap seats in the gods)
his post was just fkin ridiculous or sarcasm.
as if they would even contemplate doing that.
what would happen for the folk who have already paid £80 in them seats /blocks

City at home don't ever do what he suggested so why would the FA .

Which blocks is it that have been put on sale at 80pound and how many tickets have we sold so far does anyone know? Weather's looking good gonna mint day. We just have to win! Hate losing to them! On a side note has anyone let Brent Council know that the bins will not need emptying on the 17th!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.