FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

No trains will be a nightmare.Up to 60,000 people heading in the same direction by road along with thousands getting away for Easter. Flying would be a better option.
£110 was best I could find even with price of petrol with 4 of us going with hotel Saturday night we've still got plenty of change. :-)

Those going somewhere for Easter will have gone Thursday/Friday.

would like to see stats on how many actually get the train to fa cup semi finals. I bet it’s not as many to cause such a stink

There is that possibility but traffic will be heavier even so. Each train carries about 600 passengers and I think there are two an hour. A lot usually go by train and stay overnight or for the weekend. I'd say at least a third possible higher go this way.

There is that possibility but traffic will be heavier even so. Each train carries about 600 passengers and I think there are two an hour. A lot usually go by train and stay overnight or for the weekend. I'd say at least a third possible higher go this way.
of all the semis and finals we have been in since 2011,we have gone on the train and stayed overnight except two by private coach, don't fancy going on a City run coach with it being dry.

Who will have the better season if Liverpool win the league cup and the PL, and City win the FA Cup and the CL? If City win the CL final vs Liverpool, it will be City hands down. Otherwise, it will be close, and both fan bases will be quite satisfied, imo.

of all the semis and finals we have been in since 2011,we have gone on the train and stayed overnight except two by private coach, don't fancy going on a City run coach with it being dry.
I went on the official coach to the 2011 semi. Never again, took about six hours to get back

There was only 71 an half thousand there that day which isn't a bad effort seeing as we'd already been once and likely going again.
I think that’s the reason. It was Brighton, who with all respect to them, we were expected to beat and had only been to the final of the league cup 5 weeks or so earlier. This may be the only visit as the opposition is better and we didn’t get to the league cup final. It is a huge game for both teams. Demand will naturally be higher but the weekend chosen is ridiculous and like you say, Easter will stop some going. I think It will go to general sale (with purchase history) but may well sell out.

Looks like a U turn for Chelsea fans, can't possibly miss our on 30 thousand ticket sales at Wembley!

Fuck Middlesbrough though.
Did the FA reimburse Boro for the non away fan sales?

Counting Chickens or being organised?​

COMING SOON!​

WEMBLEY STADIUM​

14 May 2022​

Outbound Liverpool South Parkway departure 10:00 – Wembley Station arrival 12:50 TIMES TBC
Return Wembley Station departure 20:00 – Liverpool South Parkway arrival 22:30 TIMES TBC

THIS PRODUCT IS FOR DIRECT SALE VIA WEBSITE ONLY.
DIRECT BOOKINGS ARE NOT SOLD VIA TRAVEL AGENTS.
Please book by selecting one of the options below.
The FA Cup draws to a final this May and once again, we have a charter train service operating directly between Liverpool South parkway and Wembley Central. Choose between Standard Class (64 seats per carriage) or 1st Class (42 seats per carriage)

Why waste your valuable time sitting in a traffic jam when you can let us transport you directly and in style.

NO STOPS, NO TRAFFIC JAMS, NO MESSING!

Those of you who have booked with us before can attest to the speed and convenience of travel and its many advantages over going by car. With our fully equipped dining carriage, station assistance and of course adequate toilet facilities for each carriage, our FA Cup Final Charter train is the natural choice.
This is for train only – match tickets are NOT included.

PRICES:
Standard Class – £95 per person
First Class £130 per person

IMPORTANT NOTES:

1. We allocate seating by carriage and do not oversell.

2. Within each carriage, we operate a free-seating policy. If you wish to be seated in the same carriage with your friends, please book together. We can not guarantee seating in the same carriage across multiple bookings.

3. This is for train only – match tickets are NOT included.

4. PLEASE REMEMBER that alcohol is not permitted on board.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.