FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

Zero chance that they move the venue or date from that weekend. They'll put on a few extra coaches at most, they give zero fucks about fans, it's always about the money and there's no reason to have the faintest of hope that won't be the case now.

I'm not saying it isn't pathetic pre-planning because it is and it's right to make noise about it but I don't think it's that big of a problem really. The amount of people traveling by train if they were on isn't that vast, especially with their ridiculous prices, the majority drive or get a coach down. A couple of dozen extra coaches put on for either side will cover it.

Hope it gets moved to the swamp.
After an expensive trip to Madrid, a ten minute tram ride would be ideal.
Edit: Rags are at home on the Saturday so it’s a non-starter.

Last edited:
Wembley is convenient by vehicle. Villa Park etc. Three and a half hours then park and get a tube from the north of the stadium. I don't want to play at the Old Toilet.

There needs to be a change of 2 semis ALWAYS at Wembley. Irrespective of which 4 teams get to the semis they should rotate the semis around grounds like the etihad, st James, new Everton, OT, Anfield, Villa park, etc etc.

If 2 northern or 2 southern teams get a semi then simply work out the closest chosen venue. But generally pick 2 grounds at opposite sides of the country so it could of been st James and the London stadium for example this year and Elland road and Spurs next season and so forth.

the club side of the stadium will get no profit from hosting but cover all costs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.