FA CUP Ticket information-SOLD OUT 17:40

Re: FA CUP Ticket information

Pastor Kidney said:
SteWadda said:
lazerblue said:
Some of the cheaper tkts should have been held back for the non cup scheme season tkt holders instead of letting them all go to cup schemers, got thru early this mornin only to b told only £115 tkts left, something just doesn't seem rite here

You join the cup scheme to get PRIORITY on cup tickets so why should any cheap one have been held back?

I get where your coming from but it doesn't seem right to me that someone who's only bought a season ticket this season but chooses to be on the cup scheme gets priority over another person who's had a season ticket for 30 years who has chosen not to join the cup scheme full in the knowledge that should we get to a cup final they will not have priority on tickets.

Edited it for you

At the end of the day the club gave fair warning what the criteria was, so how is it unfair when everyone was offered the opportunity to join the cup scheme. Those who chose not to for whatever reason, moved themselves down the pecking order.

If it was purely based on points, those who have been going longest and most often would obviously be top of the pile when it comes to tickets , but the fact is its not just based on that.

If you know the rules before the season starts, there is no point bitching about it later on when it doesn't go your way, because you were given the opportunity .

As a side note, some people moan because they have been to every one of the previous rounds and now struggle to get a final ticket. Why didnt they join the cup scheme? They have still spent the same ammount of money at the same time as the cup scheme members did.

Tonster said:
peter.evans said:
I don't think the cup scheme has anything to do with sell out crowds at the earlier rounds. surely it was down to the club reducing ticket prices ?

They reduced the prices in 2011 and for the Reading quarter final there were 39K there, and for Notts County and the Leicester games 27K there so don't tell me it's nothing to do with the cup scheme.

I'm not 'telling' you anything it's just my opinion ! were the adult tickets for the games in 2011 reduced to £5 like they were for the Watford game ? also, didnt the cup scheme also exist in 2011 ? maybe it didnt but if it did it didn't have much effect then either !

shinpads said:
At the end of the day the club gave fair warning what the criteria was, so how is it unfair when everyone was offered the opportunity to join the cup scheme. Those who chose not to for whatever reason, moved themselves down the pecking order.

If it was purely based on points, those who have been going longest and most often would obviously be top of the pile when it comes to tickets , but the fact is its not just based on that.

If you know the rules before the season starts, there is no point bitching about it later on when it doesn't go your way, because you were given the opportunity .

As a side note, some people moan because they have been to every one of the previous rounds and now struggle to get a final ticket. Why didnt they join the cup scheme? They have still spent the same ammount of money at the same time as the cup scheme members did.

This. Actually, you would have spent less.

People claim they won't know when money comes out, but if you look at the round dates, you could easily budget to set aside the £20 (max price up to quarters) for each round on the weekend of the draw. (with ticket details usually out the next week).

its your choice at the end of the day,everyone knows the score when renewal time comes round,ive always been in the cup scheme,always go to the home games,so i join the cup scheme,had a season tkt since 74,easy equation get a ticket.if you dont join the scheme,your not guaranteed a ticket,simple.but you know that at renewal time,so no need to moan about it.and now were succesful,why would you risk it if you went through the thin times

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.