FA CUP Ticket information-SOLD OUT 17:40

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Marvin, 2 May 2013.

1. moomba

moomba

Re: FA CUP Ticket information

The unfairness is that direct debit schemes just aren't suitable for everyone so no matter how long you've been a season ticket holder or how many cup games you've been to you are sent to the back of a queue behind someone who may not have been to a match before this season.

There was prior notice this would be the way it is, but giving prior notice of a bad policy doesn't make it a good policy.

2. darylmcfc

darylmcfc

Yer slightly wounded just forked out £345 For 3 tickets then click back and see these £35 RV tickets, Heard its a steward/pig potentially stood there but not too sure tbh ?

3. SteWadda

SteWadda

It's not a direct debit scheme. I've got a credit card registered against it so the money is always there and I just pay it off the card when I get paid.

4. kp789

kp789

Thats my plan at the moment Bill, do you know if I can upgrade to sit on top of the coach?

5. mike o

mike o

Everyone did know the criteria before and everyone who wasnt in the cup scheme knew what'd happen. That doesn't mean loyal blues who wont be going aren't entitled to have a moan about it and get sneered at by others on here.

When United brought the scheme in 90% of Blues on here posted about them mugging off their own fans and forcing them to sign up. Soon as it happens to us were slating Blues for not joining.

I've got tickets for the semi and final both times so I'm O.K but I wont be telling others who have outside commitments that they should sign up for something they aren't sure they can afford.

Amazes me how arrogant a small percentage of our fans have become.

6. moomba

moomba

And if you don't have a credit card?<br /><br />-- Fri May 03, 2013 4:28 pm --<br /><br />
    There is a real "I'm alright, so who gives a fuck about anyone else" attitude in threads like this one. Also a lot of people who probably have never been in a position where they have to think twice about enrolling in something like this.

7. lazerblue

lazerblue

Cheers for that, according to some people on here ur a thick twat if u didn't join the cup scheme

8. Tonster

Tonster

United's scheme is compulsory, City's isn't, that's not the same thing. You have the rules in front of you and you make a choice whether it suits you or not to join.

What's then hard to take is people complaining now about it when it's been in place for 3/4 years and it only becomes an issue for the semis and final.

Remember it was brought in as City decided they had to do something about the poor cup attendances and however you look at it, that has worked

9. dukyblue

dukyblue

I've got a "football" bank account that i stick £100 quid a month in. Covers my ST, cup matches and spending money for each match (at the minute). Anything left at the end of the season is my holiday spending money. Not for everyone, but a different way of saving up for your ST and spreading the costs.

10. BillyMC

BillyMC

Didnt City say they would only charge so much for early rounds for people on the cup scheme?