FA CUP Ticket information-SOLD OUT 17:40

Re: FA CUP Ticket information

Only 5 blocks left for the £85 tickets now, and only one of those blocks in the lower tier. Still quite a few blocks for £115 but no way of knowing how many left in each block.

Santiago Street . said:
MATCITY said:
Santiago Street . said:
Which sections are the £115 tickets in, are they all lower tier ?
lower tier halfway line

Worth the extra £30 in that case
Not if they are in the front few rows. It's ridiculous how wembley don't reduce prices for the shit seats at the front, but they do at the back.

Didsbury Dave said:
Santiago Street . said:
MATCITY said:
lower tier halfway line

Worth the extra £30 in that case
Not if they are in the front few rows. It's ridiculous how wembley don't reduce prices for the shit seats at the front, but they do at the back.
They do behind the goals, first 5 rows are Cat 3 instead of Cat 2.

lancs blue said:
SWP COME HOME!! said:
Chappie said:
Because they are right next to the Wigan section,check the blocks that City are selling

Sadly i'm unable to access the seating blocks which City are now selling as I'm only Blue with MTP but I believe they are selling the blocks next to Wigan fans on the bottom tier. Are they also selling the blocks next to the Wigan fans on the upper tier and are they selling them on both sides of the Wigan fans?

I also still don't understand the disparity between receiving Wigan's potential allocation of 4000 and actually receiving 5703 extra tickets??

Anyway, I'm still hopeful that we haven't finished receiving our extra allocations yet and we are going to receive a few more to sell to lowly point scorers like myself.

4,000 were Wigan's tickets and the rest were returns from the 21,000 allocated to sponsors and the "FA family".[/quote]

Do you know this is absolutely correct for definite Lancs Blue or do you just feel it is the only logical explanation as to why we got so many additional tickets? I can see the logic in your way of thinking but I can also see what FatHelensBellend is getting at (perhaps more blind faith/hope on my part) and I'd be intrigued to know where the figure of 21000 comes from for the sponsors and "FA Family"?

Do you have some inside info on the go in respect of how the tickets are distributed?

Cheers

We've now got the same allocation as the semi yet the staggers are really slow coming down the points scale I will qualify tomorrow but my son will be Sunday at this rate gonna be a lot picking up tickets at the stadium

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
We've now got the same allocation as the semi yet the staggers are really slow coming down the points scale I will qualify tomorrow but my son will be Sunday at this rate gonna be a lot picking up tickets at the stadium

Has it gone up to 33k now?

west didsblue said:
Only 4 £85 blocks left. Seems like there's plenty of £115 tickets remaining.

beehive_bob said:
Only 5 blocks left for the £85 tickets now, and only one of those blocks in the lower tier. Still quite a few blocks for £115 but no way of knowing how many left in each block.

Does anybody really know how many blocks of £85 tickets are left? Between 12:44 and 14:42 we've got an additional block, this no doubt whilst people have been buying during the afternoon.

Bluemoonbaldboy said:

How do you know what Sundays criteria is going to be? I thought they'd only announced details for sales til tomorrow afternoon??

SWP COME HOME!! said:
lancs blue said:
SWP COME HOME!! said:
Sadly i'm unable to access the seating blocks which City are now selling as I'm only Blue with MTP but I believe they are selling the blocks next to Wigan fans on the bottom tier. Are they also selling the blocks next to the Wigan fans on the upper tier and are they selling them on both sides of the Wigan fans?

I also still don't understand the disparity between receiving Wigan's potential allocation of 4000 and actually receiving 5703 extra tickets??

Anyway, I'm still hopeful that we haven't finished receiving our extra allocations yet and we are going to receive a few more to sell to lowly point scorers like myself.

4,000 were Wigan's tickets and the rest were returns from the 21,000 allocated to sponsors and the "FA family".[/quote]

Do you know this is absolutely correct for definite Lancs Blue or do you just feel it is the only logical explanation as to why we got so many additional tickets? I can see the logic in your way of thinking but I can also see what FatHelensBellend is getting at (perhaps more blind faith/hope on my part) and I'd be intrigued to know where the figure of 21000 comes from for the sponsors and "FA Family"?

Do you have some inside info on the go in respect of how the tickets are distributed?

Cheers

The 21,000 is simple arithmetic, 90,000 capacity less 17,000 Club Wembley = 73,000 tickets left. 26,000 to each club (nominally) leaves 21,000 over, these are the tickets distributed by the FA. We know that 4,000 were held back from the Wigan allocation and have now been allocated to City. There's little doubt from reading various posts on here that not all the FA's tickets have been taken up so it's fair to assume that the other 1,700 come from this source.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.