FA CUP Ticket information-SOLD OUT 17:40

Re: FA CUP Ticket information

SWP COME HOME!! said:
west didsblue said:
Only 4 £85 blocks left. Seems like there's plenty of £115 tickets remaining.

beehive_bob said:
Only 5 blocks left for the £85 tickets now, and only one of those blocks in the lower tier. Still quite a few blocks for £115 but no way of knowing how many left in each block.

Does anybody really know how many blocks of £85 tickets are left? Between 12:44 and 14:42 we've got an additional block, this no doubt whilst people have been buying during the afternoon.

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
We've now got the same allocation as the semi yet the staggers are really slow coming down the points scale I will qualify tomorrow but my son will be Sunday at this rate gonna be a lot picking up tickets at the stadium

How do you know what Sundays criteria is going to be? I thought they'd only announced details for sales til tomorrow afternoon??
Based on the current staggers educated guess. I might be wrong it might be Saturday

goosed said:
Ticket delivered today, all sorted.

Mine was delivered yesterday!

Cant' wait for it to come around.

Santiago Street . said:
MATCITY said:
Santiago Street . said:
Which sections are the £115 tickets in, are they all lower tier ?
lower tier halfway line

Worth the extra £30 in that case

The problem with the expensive seats is that you end up amongst a group of fans, some wanting to stand up, others wanting to sit down. You're continually standing up then sitting down, then standing up again. Drove me mad at the semi final

This forum is brilliant - hoping to get mine tomorrow - haven't slept all week!
Nerves shredded!!!<br /><br />-- Thu May 02, 2013 4:47 pm --<br /><br />
Santiago Street . said:
MATCITY said:
Santiago Street . said:
Which sections are the £115 tickets in, are they all lower tier ?
lower tier halfway line

Some are right at the front though - depends where you like to sit.

cibaman said:
Santiago Street . said:
MATCITY said:
lower tier halfway line

The problem with the expensive seats is that you end up amongst a group of fans, some wanting to stand up, others wanting to sit down. You're continually standing up then sitting down, then standing up again. Drove me mad at the semi final

True, managed to get my old man a ticket for the semi, we were only a few rows from the touchline and spent most of the time stood up, he's 79 with a dodgy knee, told him to grin and bear it seeing as he hadn't seen a semi since 1981 !

Ours came today so I can relax now. Been worrying since the details were released.

Santiago Street . said:
cibaman said:
Santiago Street . said:

True, managed to get my old man a ticket for the semi, we were only a few rows from the touchline and spent most of the time stood up, he's 79 with a dodgy knee, told him to grin and bear it seeing as he hadn't seen a semi since 1981 !
If he hadn`t seen a semi since 1981.
Would it not been advisable to see the doctor?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.