FA CUP Ticket information-SOLD OUT 17:40

My mate works for the referees association and he's got us tickets in block 117 which is in with the pie eaters YAY lol

Maccblue said:
Is there a specific website, been to the club Wembley site all I can find is request a call back?

Thanks mate, code I have wont work, prob me being stupid

Anybody interested in doing a ticket swap? I have a ticket in Block 118 and i'm looking to swap it for a ticket in Block 117 so i can be nearer my brother and mum if anybody can help PM me please its a £85 ticket and is closer to a side view of the pitch than 117

stirlingblue said:
Have emailed mywembley for a code but not sure if I will get reply until Tuesday at the earliest, (as tomorrow a Bank Holiday) if at all. Is there anybody out there could let me have the code so an old blue and his brother can get to see this one together?

Thanks in advance

Just wanted to say thanks to all the folks that pm'd me with the magic code. Not just from myself but from the two old codgers as well. CW silver block 229 x 2 @£129 each - brilliant!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.