FA CUP Ticket information-SOLD OUT 17:40

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Marvin, 2 May 2013.

1. mrmacca

mrmacca

Here's some Facts and Figures while we await Saturday!

The Stadium has 34 bars, 8 restaurants & 98 kitchens. If you've bought Club Wembley tickets then you probably won't be to afford to eat or drink now. [​IMG]
    The seats are spread over three tiers: lower 34,303, middle 16,532 and upper 39,165. So potentially another 10K+ blues in Club Wembley now. [​IMG]
    Only 40,000 pints of beer can be served during half time so don't miss out. [​IMG]
    2,618 toilets & still people piddle in the sinks [​IMG]
    There are 107 steps in the trophy presentation route so be patient while we head up to receive the cup. [​IMG]

2. frothy

frothy

same here last person booked on the coach needs a ticket said I would ask for him

3. Dubai Blue

Dubai Blue

Yes, it essentially gives you the right to purchase a ticket (I think it also saves you £50 but Wembley won't even let you pay that at this time).

Anyway, someone earlier said you need to send MyWembley an email and wait for a reply. An alternative is to just fill in the registration form here and you will immediately be sent a FAN number: https://mywembley.wembleystadium.com/Register/NewFAN.aspx

Once you have that, log into your new account, enter the promo code when prompted, go to Events & Tickets and follow the steps from there.

Edit: Nothing happens now when clicking on 'Buy Tickets' under the FA Cup Final 2013, but it still works for all the other events. Not a good sign for those still without tickets. Keep trying though.

4. pb1951

pb1951

Will people getting tickets through this route be wearing City blue as technically could be denied access

5. Dubai Blue

Dubai Blue

You can wear anything as long as it's not a replica shirt. They apparently allowed City retro shirts, polo shirts and scarves last time, and anything else that was blue.

6. flb

flb

Now it's a working day again promo codes may get sent out to those who requested them- I was lucky as I sent for mine Friday afternoon and got it back at 4pm, passed it on to loads on here and I mean hundreds!!! Lets hope the dearer seats drop in price in the next couple if days.Sorry I couldn't post the code on here but you don't know who's watching these sights- especially over the weekend when shit loads of Manchester post codes were snapping up tickets! Club Wembley is gonna be rocking !!!

7. mike o

mike o

If anyone gets any more codes please send me a PM.

Need to get one for a fella who sorted me lots of times in the past.

Cheers

8. JB2

JB2

Would also appreciate the 'code' if possible please?

9. DavidChubs

DavidChubs

Promo code would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

10. Shebangsthedrums

Shebangsthedrums

If someone could also send me the Promo Code I would be very grateful!