FA CUP Ticket information-SOLD OUT 17:40

2 tickets purchased in Block 241 - happy days! What is the dress code in these Club Wembley seats..?

Maccblue said:
Maccblue said:
Is there a specific website, been to the club Wembley site all I can find is request a call back?

Thanks mate, code I have wont work, prob me being stupid

You want mywembley not Club Wembley mate. Just google mywembleylogin, send email to mywembley and within about half hour you will receive auto email with your Fan/Member #. Then log in and follow links. When prompted, enter your promo code and hey presto, Fanny's your aunt ........... Took me a while to figure it all out in fairness, but well worth the effort.

stirlingblue said:
Azzure said:
could you im me and marshall92 then with details so we can join you..Cheers

'passed on' to you both.

Happy seat hunting!

Would love this code also if possible please on a pm.

Many thanks if this is ok to get. Cheers.

People ought to keep their eyes on Twitter. ie. This guy who seems to be a Liverpool fan: <a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/Amaru365/status/331542772177829888" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/Amaru365/status/331542772177829888</a>

Probs too late now, but I need to get hold of two final tickets, any one able to push me in right direction, annoys me that i have 3000 points and still not managed to get hold of one... when i know people who hardly even go to the games have managed to sort one out

jimmystott1989 said:
Probs too late now, but I need to get hold of two final tickets, any one able to push me in right direction, annoys me that i have 3000 points and still not managed to get hold of one... when i know people who hardly even go to the games have managed to sort one out[/quote

Not too late at all. Loads of tickets left in club Wembley aka 'mywembley' and at a snip of just £129 plus 15% service charge. Who cares if you have to sell off the family silver like we did? Just google my Wembley login as outlined previously by flb and others in this thread and as restated by me above. Where this a will there is a way, or so they say.

I've got my tickets but can someone let me know what 'the code' does please? Does it give money off or is it needed as a 'right to buy'?

Just interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.