FA CUP Ticket information-SOLD OUT 17:40

Can anyone tell me which blocks on level 1 are part of City's allocation?

Anyone having issues logging in. Account sorted but not letting me buy cup final tickets but can buy for England v Ireland and others

Maccblue said:
Anyone having issues logging in. Account sorted but not letting me buy cup final tickets but can buy for England v Ireland and others

Been like that for 24 hours now..

TimmyP said:
I'm expecting Club Wembley to be at least 90% City on Saturday - should make for a good atmosphere in there.
I hope so, really didnt want to spend £150 on a ticket but after going to the Utd semi and missing out on Stoke I couldnt bare to go to Chelsea semi and miss out on this one as well.
Told the mrs my finger slipped, after all its easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission ;-)

I have a spare ticket which I am picking up tomorrow, happy to sell at cost. Please pm me if you are interested.

tonyhad said:
I have a spare ticket which I am picking up tomorrow, happy to sell at cost. Please pm me if you are interested.

Top man Tony! Proper Blue. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.