FA CUP Ticket information-SOLD OUT 17:40

mrmacca said:
Is it defo legit this? Theres no one you can ring, only an email contact address...

I paid another fiver on top for postage but now I'm thinking what if the tickets don't come in time... :(

Anyone else got any updates or money taken?

Born Worrier me (especially handing over my visa card details using t'internet that quite frankly works on witchcraft and wizardry) so I've rang the Wembley ticket office who said they'll be sent out today and probably with me tommorow. *anxious wait now*

I have a FAN number but when I enter it on the My Wembley login it says I am not a Club Wembley member. Am I doing something wrong?

Err, me too with a Promo Code pretty please!!! Got FAN but need that damn code.

A mate at work just rang me and said his bank have been intouch with him by phone and offered him a vip ticket with meal and travel for free.

at first i said fuck off but another lad was there and the was genuine it was 100%, the lad is a leeds fan so said he doesnt want to go but another lad (me) is a city fan and asked if i could go instead. he siad it was only for him.

iv told him to ring back, accept it and ill try and pass of as a 40year old for the day

has anyone else had such offer?

eshiers1 said:
csit17 said:
My mate works for the referees association and he's got us tickets in block 117 which is in with the pie eaters YAY lol

you sure about that?

i'm in 116 (through the FA and told its the city section!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.wiganlatics.co.uk/documents/facfinalseatingplan73-779688.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.wiganlatics.co.uk/documents/ ... 779688.pdf</a>

It's on the East Side of the ground but I reckon that'll be sky blue too. See the PDF off the Wigan Website above.

Just seen 2 tickets for sale on ebay biding upto £255 for the pair they will soon be taken off as your not allowed to sell them on ebay but if you want them try sending him your number & do a deal off ebay

I'm expecting Club Wembley to be at least 90% City on Saturday - should make for a good atmosphere in there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.