FA CUP Ticket information-SOLD OUT 17:40

I'd say they are gone folks. Doesn't seem to bring you to the selection of tkts page at all and it did at 2 am last night.

Rebelblue said:
I'd say they are gone folks. Doesn't seem to bring you to the selection of tkts page at all and it did at 2 am last night.

I'm finding this as well. I've been trying for a couple of hours this morning and it just freezes on the link then times out.

I'd say the systems broken at the moment, if you click on by Final tickets it just takes you back where you were...

The link below it, on the Events page, works to buy England v Republic Of Ireland tickets. Perhaps they are all gone now but I can't see them shifting tickets that ranged in price from £239 to a grand..

:(

mrmacca said:
I'd say the systems broken at the moment, if you click on by Final tickets it just takes you back where you were...

The link below it, on the Events page, works to buy England v Republic Of Ireland tickets. Perhaps they are all gone now but I can't see them shifting tickets that ranged in price from £239 to a grand..

:(

Could be mate they've had a load returned off various outlets and are putting them on the system - cant see the fa blocking sales-they won't want a half empty corporate section.

Keep trying guys

Guys,

Keep trying.

Today is probably the day they will take stock of everything they have left and re-allocate if needed

Probably take them a few hours to gather the info from all sources.

This is when tickets start coming out of the woodwork from mates of mates who work here and there and are loosely connected with the FA - i got one at a similar time for 2011

Im sure it will come back on line.

Good luck guys

Is it defo legit this? Theres no one you can ring, only an email contact address...

I paid another fiver on top for postage but now I'm thinking what if the tickets don't come in time... :(

Anyone else got any updates or money taken?

Matty said:
If you click on the Fixtures page on the official website, it now says Sold Out next to the FA Cup Final so looks like that's it folks!

City website or FA web site? City website has been sold out since Friday.

Matty said:
If you click on the Fixtures page on the official website, it now says Sold Out next to the FA Cup Final so looks like that's it folks!

they mean CITY have sold out, not the match

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.