FA CUP Ticket information-SOLD OUT 17:40

Got sorted for the 1 ticket we needed in Club Wembley. Thanks for the PMs with the promo code but didn't need it in the end as my dad was already a member for club wembley some how?

Just checked as of 20:11 there was only 4 Silver Club wembley tickets left at £129. The rest are much more expensive.

chidge said:
Was just about to post screenshot as proof and then noticed I'd gone into the Ireland match - !!! Apologies (hangs head in shame)

Joking apart mate wouldn't Suprise me to see them drop to that or lower- who in there right mind would pay £400 quid to watch an FA Cup final!

Wonder if the CL final tickets will appear on Wembley? They'd be worth a bomb to the Krauts!

Is there a specific website, been to the club Wembley site all I can find is request a call back?

Please could someone PM me details on how to log in to mywembley? I'm just off to smash my piggy bank in preparation..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.