FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
sniff said:
I wouldnt hold much hope of getting those extra tickets from wigan.. they will sell the allocation.. season tickets and members can get two each.. i think most are aware city fans will by the spare and pay for a day out.. so im certain most will get all they can.
Yep; they'll be out to make a few bob with their extra ticket. Enough to cover their weekend anyway, at least.

jimharri said:
sniff said:
I wouldnt hold much hope of getting those extra tickets from wigan.. they will sell the allocation.. season tickets and members can get two each.. i think most are aware city fans will by the spare and pay for a day out.. so im certain most will get all they can.
Yep; they'll be out to make a few bob with their extra ticket. Enough to cover their weekend anyway, at least.
or at least for a couple of extra pies

squirtyflower said:
jimharri said:
sniff said:
or at least for a couple of extra pies
Oh-you-93067263235.jpeg

Can somebody please tell me if the cheaper seats are nearer the front and get more expensive as they go further back or the other way round. I'm sure we only paid about £45 or £50 for Stoke 2 years ago and were about half way up the first block .

blue rebel said:
Can somebody please tell me if the cheaper seats are nearer the front and get more expensive as they go further back or the other way round. I'm sure we only paid about £45 or £50 for Stoke 2 years ago and were about half way up the first block .
Aren't the cheaper seats up in the gods. I got hold of one of the cheaper tickets for the semi two years ago from someone on here (you know who you are!) and I was up just to the left of the giant screen/scoreboard in 541;

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadium/ViewFromYourSeat.aspx#seat:541|event:sports" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadiu ... ent:sports</a>

Still a pretty good view!

blue rebel said:
£85 front £45 at back £115 middle lower

mrtwiceaseason said:
blue rebel said:

Thanks, where does that leave £65 seats ? :-)

sniff said:

I agree, if you think back to when we played Gillingham in the play off final they sold their allocation despite only having about 4000 fans

blue rebel said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
blue rebel said:

Thanks, where does that leave £65 seats ? :-)
In the royal box handing over the cup lol ! Or between the front and back maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.