FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
37 minutes and counting, wish I could have done it over the internet as this classical music is seriously started to get on my nerves.

chaddblue said:
Any idea when these are going to sell out?

A mate of mine can get one today, but he's thinking of leaving it until tomorrow as he could buy with two others who can get them then.

He's in two minds as he's worried he might miss out !!

Must be loads left yet mate I got row 12 today I'd guess they're filling blocks from the front unless you ring up and ask for something specific.

I'd be surprised if we're sold out by the middle of next week never mind today.

30mins listening to bloody green sleeves! Then 11th in queue but answered within 2 mins. All prices still available. 3 tickets in Block 140 row 18, happy with that. One of them is a junior ticket so these still available also.

mum2blue said:
37 minutes and counting, wish I could have done it over the internet as this classical music is seriously started to get on my nerves.
This happened to me. No sign of what number in the queue I was. Tried phoning on a different phone and ended in the wrong place, transfered to customer services by mistake then transferred correctly and done and dusted in under five ( different music and indication of where I was in the queue). You are in the same black hole I was

Thank God that's over, I ended up calling supporter services as the battery on my house phone was about die and after an hour and 20 mins on hold I didn't want it to be for nothing so I explained it to them and that I couldn't do it on line as I needed a child's ticket she put me through and 10 mins later its all done.

Now if my husband moans about where his seat (blk 534) is after all this he won't make it to wembley!

cityboy58 said:
30mins listening to bloody green sleeves! Then 11th in queue but answered within 2 mins. All prices still available. 3 tickets in Block 140 row 18, happy with that. One of them is a junior ticket so these still available also.

Same here but row 23, hour on the phone but once through the girl couldnt be more helpful, asked about sales but her screen doesnt show numbers sold. She did say the phones are busier as the day goes on rather than early doors as everyone seems to think it will be mad at 9

Anyone who doesnt need a kids ticket should serious use the internet if possible, an hour on hold is mind bending. Good luck

My experience:

Far easier to buy on-line but had to phone cos my U16 lad less than 6000 points.

Phoned 9.15

Music playing until 10.20 when switched to " you are Number 16 in the queue"

Went thorugh the queue really quickly and answered 5-7 minutes later

Was considering Cat1 but not many left by sound of it and didn't like what was offered so 2nd choice was 549 or 550 - whichever had lowest row left. They were selling 550(which is more central) up from Row12 or 549 from Row 5.

Pretty painless really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.