FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
trotsky said:
Wrong. I have it on good authority that of the 25,000 tickets , 10,000 have gone to corporate, staff and supporters branches. Obviously some branch members would have been eligible for tickets anyway, but they will not go as far as some on here expect.
There's a good reason City do not publish numbers on each band. Mind you, it has always this way and I'm sure most (as I always have) will find a way.
Utter bollocks.....do you really think City would start a cup scheme with the promise of anyone signing up would get 1st shout at cup final tickets, to only then go back on that promise....yeah right......supporters clubs have had there allocations cut back that I know for sure....anyone in the cup scheme will get a chance to buy a ticket[/quote]

I hope you're correct. I am not a WUM, but passed on info that I had on good authority. As I said some tickets will go to SC members on scheme, so all other Cup scheme members will get tickets, but it will not go as low as some people on here believe.
Until City give out the numbers neither of us know for sure. I hope my info was wrong, but thanks for the abuse anyway ;-)[/quote]

Our allocation is £26k so I wouldn't assume that you contact is a good authority. The Supporters Club I am in got no more tickets compared to 2011.

Booked this morning over the phone but had no email confirmation from the club as normal.

Loyalty points have been updated as "Manchester City (Away)" event but nothing on my order history as yet. Anyone else who booked over the phone had this prob?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.