FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
nicholasjackson said:
AD4 said:
been on the phone for 25 minutes, get the occasional 'please stay on the line, next available operator', no mention of where I am in the queue though!

The music is driving me made as well.

do it online 2 minutes

I can't, season ticket isn't in my name and don't have login details so having to do it over the phone. Is the Ticket Office Call Centre on site at the ground? I may turn up with two cups and a piece of string and see if they'll sort it out there and then.

4 of us all sorted, had to buy full price instead of ambulant though because the FA are too tight to give as many seats as City do.

Can't complain too much, going to Wembley!

I bet everyone was sat with their lap-top waiting to log-in and buy at 9am, and it'll be dead online for the rest of the day.

Marvin said:
I bet everyone was sat with their lap-top waiting to log-in and buy at 9am, and it'll be dead online for the rest of the day.

true,

but people like myself go on straight away to get offered the best rows and blocks, that's all.

You could leave it 3 hours and be on row 1-5 or top tier.

There is still a good chunk of bottom tier tickets available, after today/tomorrow i reckon they'll be gone.

Marvin said:
For the semi and final tickets I waited til the afternoon on my day and got tickets both times no problem; took about three minutes tops.

Block 540 booked online...no pissing about done and dusted in 2 mins, MCFC Clayton Minibus Mafia "For the Beer.... Not the Trophies".....!!!

Freestyler said:
Marvin said:

true,

but people like myself go on straight away to get offered the best rows and blocks, that's all.

You could leave it 3 hours and be on row 1-5 or top tier.

There is still a good chunk of bottom tier tickets available, after today/tomorrow i reckon they'll be gone.
Cat 1 sold out. But no one else becomes eligible until Monday

I have a cat 2 ticket spare as I can't make it in entrance k block 548 row 18 seat 257 ..pm me if interested

city stew said:
I have a cat 2 ticket spare as I can't make it in entrance k block 548 row 18 seat 257 ..pm me if interested

Sent you pm mate. One would be great as one of our group is set
To miss out this time as didn't join scheme
And low points. Hope not too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.