FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something was amiss with phone lines this morning, I had to phone to get a junior alongside mine, first I tried to be clever and rang at 8.39 and was immediately put in a queue, ' you are 8th in the queue' call was answered at 8.48 only to be told I'd have to ring back after 9.00. Rang back at 8.55, just heard music, no mention of queue so rang back a couple more times, still no mention of queue, just music, rang back at 9.20 and this time decided not to hang up, after about 40 minutes I got a message , 'this call is important to us don't hang up..' this was repeated around every ten minutes, at around 10.30 I got the message , 'you are 8th in the queue', shortly later the call was answered and I managed to get a ticket right behind the goal , level 1, block 134, so very happy with my seat...total length of phone call 1 hr 17 mins...!!!

i asked at ticket office yesterday when getting reading ticket, they said tickets will def go til the END of NEXT WEEK no panic

pedigreeblue said:
Something was amiss with phone lines this morning, I had to phone to get a junior alongside mine, first I tried to be clever and rang at 8.39 and was immediately put in a queue, ' you are 8th in the queue' call was answered at 8.48 only to be told I'd have to ring back after 9.00. Rang back at 8.55, just heard music, no mention of queue so rang back a couple more times, still no mention of queue, just music, rang back at 9.20 and this time decided not to hang up, after about 40 minutes I got a message , 'this call is important to us don't hang up..' this was repeated around every ten minutes, at around 10.30 I got the message , 'you are 8th in the queue', shortly later the call was answered and I managed to get a ticket right behind the goal , level 1, block 134, so very happy with my seat...total length of phone call 1 hr 17 mins...!!!
Check back on this thread,it was screwed.

iloveacougar said:
Do people think it will go to last day on cup scheme got a horrible feeling it wont

It should do easy !! 17000 in cup scheme, 26000 tickets. My 2 mate on 10000 points and not in cup scheme - so it better had do!!

The way the ticket sales criteria has been designed, it will go to at least the end of next week as the majority of our seasoncard holders , don't become eligible until Thursday the 2nd May at the earliest.

I am buying two this morning - hopefully. I was planning on £65 up in the top tier over the half-way line, but either these have gone or weren't available in the first place.

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Done & dusted in 6 mins well done City!
Me too. Looked like web-site was going to crash at first as it was very slow

Two Tickets in 551, and got my e-mail confirmation to confirm. Just need the tickets now.

Yep - all sorted - still loads of areas to choose from online in the drop-down menu. Wembley here I come!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.