FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Partington_blue said:
Messaged him about half hour ago mate - hope I wasn't too late..

Really need it. Level 5 as well...

No worries. Thought it was a long shot. He has prob had 50 messages. I'm sorted so not overly bothered. Mate not got a hope on his points but his own fault for not sorting cup scheme. He has been every cup game too!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Partington_blue said:
Messaged him about half hour ago mate - hope I wasn't too late..

Really need it. Level 5 as well...

No worries. Thought it was a long shot. He has prob had 50 messages. I'm sorted so not overly bothered. Mate not got a hope on his points but his own fault for not sorting cup scheme. He has been every cup game too!

No probs, like you said, he's probably had a good few messages. I'm sorted also, it's for someone else who's gonna miss out. Really need level 5 though.

Tickets are on genearl sale at Wigan tomorrow from 10.00. All you have to do is register as a supporter today, sacrifice £20 on a ticket for their home game with Swansea, and turn up at the ticket office tomorrow with a purchase record under ya belt and buy 2 tickets. They have only sold out their cat A's according to their site.

summer of 69 said:
Tickets are on genearl sale at Wigan tomorrow from 10.00. All you have to do is register as a supporter today, sacrifice £20 on a ticket for their home game with Swansea, and turn up at the ticket office tomorrow with a purchase record under ya belt and buy 2 tickets. They have only sold out their cat A's according to their site.

I thought it was a history before they got to the final.

Not according to their site Just a 'purchase history at the DW Stadium'. Going to take a chance anyway, nothing to lose!!

Can't bloody believe there still two weeks to wait. Seems to be taking ages for the final to come round.

summer of 69 said:

Isn't that good for us because I thought they have withheld 4000 of their tickets to see how they sell if there not selling that quick we might get a further allocation ?

Tueartsoverhead kick said:
summer of 69 said:

Isn't that good for us because I thought they have withheld 4000 of their tickets to see how they sell if there not selling that quick we might get a further allocation ?

I think they'd struggle with segregation if that's the case. More than likely they'll turn those blocks into a "neutral zone" like they did with their semi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.