FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inter Me Nan said:
Blue_Ketchup said:
Inter Me Nan said:
Can you drink on National Express?

Yeah never had a problem.
Cheers blue, National 5 hours to wembley Express it is then.

Think the 'official' line is no food and drink like megabus but as long as there in a carrier bag you will be fine to crack open in your seat....

Think they'll be a few going from chorlton st....

On general sale at DW today.

Report of a queue back to the Marquee which if I remember rightly is behind the away end at Wigan.

Don't know why City haven't dropped points required today. Wasted day of sales seeing as 75% are online - could have just said on the web-site that for Sunday there'd be no telephone sales if staffing was a problem. Just means that City seasoncard holders not in the Scheme are going to sweat it out another day.

AshtonBlueMooner said:
Got mine - Block 133 - Row 16. Get in there, Wembley here we come

Is there many row 20-30s left in CAT 2 bottom tier or are they all high up, 40+?

By any standards, this is not a 'Champagne' cup final. By that I mean BOTH teams are not top sides with a huge support eg City V Liverpool, Rags v Arsenal, Chelsea v Tottenham and so on..you understand what I mean.

My point is where are 39000 tickets that are not allocated to the clubs going to go? Into the hands of neutrals through clubs, societies and other organisations, and associations that brown nose the FA. Unlike a champagne cup final, hardly any of the so called neutrals are going to bother using their tickets to watch Wigan Athletic and incur all the expense that the day brings with it. Yes, they'd all turn out for all London Chelsea v Arsenal, or all London Manchester United v Spurs, but for this game, add in the daft kick off time, and they're just going to tout them. This means supporters will be mixed with each other risking trouble, they'll be loads of empty seats, and city fans willing to pay over the odds won't bother because of absurd black market prices.

Why can't common sense prevail here? Wigan have the smallest support of any cup finalist in modern times, and the disparity in numbers between the two sets of supporters at an FA Cup final has never been greater.

Should be City 40000 Wigan 20000 Brown noses 30000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.