FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not on the cup scheme but I'm confident I'll get tickets this week. I've got 7000 points on both tickets... Think people are stressing. I'm told Wigan are sending some back & worst case I've got two in the Wigan end with around 20 other blues

In 2011 you didn't need to be in the Cup Scheme for the first 2 days of sale, just have mega loyalty points, so is a little dis-jointed in comparing to this year. I have been told there are 20k on the cup scheme and we have 26k tickets currently allocated. The wheelchair allocation has been increased already to that advertised so is a chance the main allocation will still increase. Still think it will sell out very quickly once non cup scheme season ticket holders can purchase.

bluesteve said:
jonmcfc said:
cbeebies is poo said:
yea i know i have to ring... pain in the arse.. wish they would put it on the site to let people know... still dont know why this cant all be done on line. They got a man on the moon ( so they tell us) just cant get tickets on line if you have a kid that goes to all the games ;)

Just phoned wigan for two mates who go on coach but not being on cup scheme wouldnt get ticket.managed too get 2 seats £65 + £2 postage for half way line block 523 row 40. I was on phone 4 mins.I think there will be a lot of blues doing it.

how does that work. thought you needed purchase history for Wigan ?????

my wife is from leigh and before i started taking kids to city i wanted to see how the handled a match.Thought it would be cheaper going to see wigan at time it wasn`t. This was about 7yrs ago ago think kids where 5 and 6 think spurs won 1-0 last minute goal. Anyhow it paid off as i now have been able to help couple of mates who get same coach.As i see it they are struggling to sell tickets as they have only sold out of 45 pound seats.

jonmcfc said:
bluesteve said:
jonmcfc said:
Just phoned wigan for two mates who go on coach but not being on cup scheme wouldnt get ticket.managed too get 2 seats £65 + £2 postage for half way line block 523 row 40. I was on phone 4 mins.I think there will be a lot of blues doing it.

my wife is from leigh and before i started taking kids to city i wanted to see how the handled a match.Thought it would be cheaper going to see wigan at time it wasn`t. This was about 7yrs ago ago think kids where 5 and 6 think spurs won 1-0 last minute goal. Anyhow it paid off as i now have been able to help couple of mates who get same coach.As i see it they are struggling to sell tickets as they have only sold out of 45 pound seats.

Do they have a date they have to sell their tickets to be able to take up the other 4 or 5000

the goats backside said:
jonmcfc said:
bluesteve said:

Do they have a date they have to sell their tickets to be able to take up the other 4 or 5000

-- Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:48 pm --

jonmcfc said:
the goats backside said:
jonmcfc said:
I`ve no idea but if your strugglng phone wigan register and buy ticket as he said to me how many you want i said 2 adults to which he replied no kids.so i think you could buy more than 2.as i didnt no my order number because iv`e only ever puchased once.He checked for me.i was left with the impression i could of registerd there and then.Also he gave me seats right next to city block 523 mates are well mad up.

Don`t know but he basically said if he couldn`t find my one and only puchase with them i could register there and then then buy cup final tickets. i got block523 next to city so mates are made up.

Skashion said:
Got four tickets on Saturday and two just now. Dead quick and easy, ten minutes both times. I'm glad phoning the ticket office and being on hold for an hour is now a thing of the past - unless you want to relocate your season ticket.

how did you manage that I phoned at 9.02 am held on and on, finally got an answer at 10.09

blue rebel said:
Skashion said:
Got four tickets on Saturday and two just now. Dead quick and easy, ten minutes both times. I'm glad phoning the ticket office and being on hold for an hour is now a thing of the past - unless you want to relocate your season ticket.

how did you manage that I phoned at 9.02 am held on and on, finally got an answer at 10.09
Probably used the online option, not sure why anyone would phone up and pay extra to be in a queue when it can be done online in no time at all.

bluesmith said:
blue rebel said:
Skashion said:

Probably used the online option, not sure why anyone would phone up and pay extra to be in a queue when it can be done online in no time at all.

I agree but for this match I wanted to be sure we were not to high up as I have trouble climbing to many steps.

blue rebel said:
Skashion said:

Same here (on cup scheme ,not enough loyalty points) - for the semi I phoned at 9.00 am sharp and waited an hour. This time moved up a band with > 2500 points but not expecting a speedier reply tomorrow. Who knows, might be pleasantly surprised.

Len Rum said:
blue rebel said:
Skashion said:

Same here (on cup scheme ,not enough loyalty points) - for the semi I phoned at 9.00 am sharp and waited an hour. This time moved up a band with > 2500 points but not expecting a speedier reply tomorrow. Who knows, might be pleasantly surprised.

I'll cross my fingers for you, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.