FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
the goats backside said:
GXCity said:
Inter Me Nan said:
When do we reckon info will be available regarding criteria for general sale?

It won't go to general sale.

Evidence?

We had 33k tickets for the semi final and that didn't go to general sale. We only have 26k for the final. Not a chance this will go to general sale and will probably sell out once it goes to ST holders not on the cup scheme at quite a high points total.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:23 am --<br /><br />
the goats backside said:
Inter Me Nan said:
GXCity said:
When i say general sale i mean to season ticket holders after the cup scheme.

I knew what you meant, hope GX didn't (-;

I see now!

GXCity said:
the goats backside said:
GXCity said:

Evidence?

We had 33k tickets for the semi final and that didn't go to general sale. We only have 26k for the final. Not a chance this will go to general sale and will probably sell out once it goes to ST holders not on the cup scheme at quite a high points total.

-- Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:23 am --

the goats backside said:
Inter Me Nan said:
When i say general sale i mean to season ticket holders after the cup scheme.

I see now!

Can you remember the criteria for the final 2 years ago after the cup scheme

the goats backside said:
GXCity said:
the goats backside said:
Evidence?

We had 33k tickets for the semi final and that didn't go to general sale. We only have 26k for the final. Not a chance this will go to general sale and will probably sell out once it goes to ST holders not on the cup scheme at quite a high points total.

the goats backside said:

I see now!

I seem to remember that it sold out at 3k no cup scheme. Factor in an additional 2 years worth of points so maybe 5k this time??

GXCity said:
the goats backside said:
GXCity said:

I see now!

I seem to remember that it sold out at 3k no cup scheme. Factor in an additional 2 years worth of points so maybe 5k this time??
You also need to factor in a lot of fans with low point are now on the cup scheme so could be a lot higher than 5k

Literally got the last few for Stoke a couple of years ago - at that time my ticket had 3500 points and they sold out about 1 hour after a queued up... that said I'm guessing there are people on the cup scheme who 'jump' ahead of that level now...

Although I'm gutted I think it's right - if you commit to going to the FA Cup games; I think the only way we could have improved it was perhaps to offer the FA Cup scheme holders say 4000 bonus points for this game only

Hopefullly it will get to Seasoncard holders not in the cup scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.