FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bell-Lee-Summerbee said:
Got tickets Friday morning and had confirmation e mail. Just noticed that money has not yet come out of bank account. Thought this was normally straight away. Anybody confirm if this is the same for them or if I need to start worrying?

Exactly the same here mate. Ordered Friday, loyalty points added but nothing has gone out of my bank account or appeared on my order history. I called the club Friday afternoon as I hadnt had a confirmation email either, but Customer Services confirmed that it had all gone through so I hope this helps.

If the tickets havent arrived by Wednesday Ill be on the phone to them again.

Lee the Blue said:
Bell-Lee-Summerbee said:
Got tickets Friday morning and had confirmation e mail. Just noticed that money has not yet come out of bank account. Thought this was normally straight away. Anybody confirm if this is the same for them or if I need to start worrying?

Exactly the same here mate. Ordered Friday, loyalty points added but nothing has gone out of my bank account or appeared on my order history. I called the club Friday afternoon as I hadnt had a confirmation email either, but Customer Services confirmed that it had all gone through so I hope this helps.

If the tickets havent arrived by Wednesday Ill be on the phone to them again.

If tou purchased friday the money wont come out of your account till tomorrow earliest they wouldneed saturday to process and theyn they dont debit on sunday mondays

GXCity said:
BenSouthStand216 said:
where have u heard this? ive just been on OS, nothing on there

I just saw someone RT the MCFC feed on Twitter as well. Not sure if true though.

EDIT: Loads left on the ticket website
If it was CityNeil69 it was a wind up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.