FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me if you can get a train (underground or over) direct from Euston to Wembley or do you have to change somewhere ? thanks

Feed-The-Goat said:
squirtyflower said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Sorry i just seen it on Twitter but at work and didn't have chance to double check. Looks like it's a wum.
Ha
Was going to ban you for wumming

I was tempted to go with it, but i thought this game wouldn't be the best to try it with ;)

-- Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:16 pm --

the goats backside said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Sold out.

Shame on you and the bad name you give us goats

Wummer is " FEED-THE-GOAT "

Busted. I did get a good reaction though

My son said his grundies can vouch for that

the goats backside said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
squirtyflower said:
Ha
Was going to ban you for wumming

I was tempted to go with it, but i thought this game wouldn't be the best to try it with ;)

-- Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:16 pm --

the goats backside said:
Shame on you and the bad name you give us goats

Wummer is " FEED-THE-GOAT "

Busted. I did get a good reaction though

My son said his grundies can vouch for that

Bwahaha!

Loads left online and CAT 1 back on sale - these were 'sold out' online last friday. Even now selling Cat 3, in level 1 - again non of these online since saturday afternoon.
Hopefully city will announce further selling criteria for those not in cup scheme soon.

blue rebel said:
Can anyone tell me if you can get a train (underground or over) direct from Euston to Wembley or do you have to change somewhere ? thanks
1) From Euston take the Victoria Line
2) Change train at Oxford Circus to the Bakerloo Line
3) Leave the train at Wembley Central

Estimated time: 42 mins

blue rebel said:
Overground train from Euston to Wembley central takes 15minutes and they run every 20minutes

blumoon said:
blue rebel said:

Platform 17, overground from Euston to Wembley Central every 15 minutes.

bainy said:
Loads left online and CAT 1 back on sale - these were 'sold out' online last friday. Even now selling Cat 3, in level 1 - again non of these online since saturday afternoon.
Hopefully city will announce further selling criteria for those not in cup scheme soon.

Yup much more blocks to choose from now

raininspain said:
blumoon said:
blue rebel said:

Check the platform number when there I am sure I went from 9, but could be wrong

big blueballs said:
raininspain said:
blumoon said:

Check the platform number when there I am sure I went from 9, but could be wrong

They've changed the departure platforms for these overground trains. 17 it is, defo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.