FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Euston Square is a short walk (5-10min) from Euston Station (Come out of the station at the front and walk to your right (about 500metres)

Metropolitan line (towards Amersham/Uxbridge) straight to Wembley Park (right onto Wembley Way)

Have we been given extra tickets as we now have blocks 125 to 115 available at Cat 1 and 2 pricing? That takes us right round into the east part of the stadium doesn't it?

blumoon said:
blue rebel said:
Can anyone tell me if you can get a train (underground or over) direct from Euston to Wembley or do you have to change somewhere ? thanks
1) From Euston take the Victoria Line
2) Change train at Oxford Circus to the Bakerloo Line
3) Leave the train at Wembley Central

Estimated time: 42 mins

Why not add a visit to the London eye with your tour of London! Overground Euston to Wembley Central is all that is required

It is a bit annoying how the online sales options are working - this morning there were only 4 blocks left on Level 1, and having been on hold over phone for an hour i didn't want to wait any longer in case I missed out so bought in 136. Now 133 (and many others) back online which is where we've been for all previous Wembley games.

Not complaining as i know some will struggle to get anything, but don't know why they don't have all available blocks online - unless these are all odd single seats?

Andy Milton Keynes said:
Have we been given extra tickets as we now have blocks 125 to 115 available at Cat 1 and 2 pricing? That takes us right round into the east part of the stadium doesn't it?

Looks like it. On Wigan's home page, their initial allocation ended at block 114 (lower) and block 515 (upper).

If there are more blocks available for us, that must mean that Wigan aren't going to be after the extra 4,000 tickets that the FA were holding on to.

Good news for blues.

benbeer said:
It is a bit annoying how the online sales options are working - this morning there were only 4 blocks left on Level 1, and having been on hold over phone for an hour i didn't want to wait any longer in case I missed out so bought in 136. Now 133 (and many others) back online which is where we've been for all previous Wembley games.

Not complaining as i know some will struggle to get anything, but don't know why they don't have all available blocks online - unless these are all odd single seats?

What's the best block in lower tier, cat2 ?

blumoon said:
blue rebel said:
Can anyone tell me if you can get a train (underground or over) direct from Euston to Wembley or do you have to change somewhere ? thanks
1) From Euston take the Victoria Line
2) Change train at Oxford Circus to the Bakerloo Line
3) Leave the train at Wembley Central

Estimated time: 42 mins

The trip above is just that a trip round London^^^^^^

If you want to take the tube come out of Euston station turn right walk 5mins to Euston Square i think it's called could be wrong but its the tube station local to Euston Station, then get the Tube to Wembley Park, never done this though so can't say if its better than overground

raininspain said:
Andy Milton Keynes said:

Looks like it. On Wigan's home page, their initial allocation ended at block 114 (lower) and block 515 (upper).

If there are more blocks available for us, that must mean that Wigan aren't going to be after the extra 4,000 tickets that the FA were holding on to.

Good news for blues.

Its showing upto block 119 for cat 1 on the site now, i am sure it didnt before, saying that it says block115 on cat3 that is a mistake, this is going to be fun

Looks like we have the quadrant in the south east corner which is the additional allocation for Wigan that was put to one side

City must now have that allocation which means a lot more tickets for blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.