FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
Do you reckon we'll sell the £115 and £85 tickets?

Would look great at Wembley but that's a lot of money. I can understand the Wigan fans not taking them up

I'd have waited and bought in the blocks over the half way line if I knew they were going to become available. Can't complain though can we.
A lot of people on here have been looking to get them through outside agencies and would have paid a high premium

its expensive, but these are days to be treasured, there will be 60000 city fans at wembley in my opinion, we have managed to get 2 extra through contacts which will be used by city fans, i can imagaine virtually every non wigan ticket allocation, will be city fans.

I'm a bit unsure we'll sell them at that price. I paid £85 x 2, but it stung a bit

Certainly no need to secure Club Wembley and neutral tickets for the moment anyway. Some of those seats in tier 1 are right on the half-way line

Looking forward to it even more. The more City fans down there the better.

Perhaps a little credit due to Wigan and whoever for the way they have planned the operation. They could have easily put the whole lot on sale, but instead they have worked with this contingency in mind for the start.

Wigan are going to have at least 20k there which is their average home crowd or thereabouts. Like to think we can match that.

Marvin said:
I'm a bit unsure we'll sell them at that price. I paid £85 x 2, but it stung a bit

Certainly no need to secure Club Wembley and neutral tickets for the moment anyway. Some of those seats in tier 1 are right on the half-way line

Looking forward to it even more. The more City fans down there the better.

Perhaps a little credit due to Wigan and whoever for the way they have planned the operation. They could have easily put the whole lot on sale, but instead they have worked with this contingency in mind for the start.

Wigan are going to have at least 20k there which is their average home crowd or thereabouts. Like to think we can match that.

loads will have secured club wembley and neutral tickets, even with an additional 4000 or so, it doesnt get near the semi final allocation yet, and more people will want the final.

LoveCity said:
Well I'm eligible tomorrow and may get an £85 ticket... £115 is too expensive though I think for me.

Why hasn't the club released information on the allocation increase?
Don't know. I'm a bit hesitant to believe it's real. But if there are tickets in 115 available online, and there are because I can see them, and those are in the East Stand, then it must have happened.

If were City I'd relax the selling criteria immediately allowing all Cup Scheme members to buy tomorrow, and allow as many seasoncard holders as practically possible to buy asap. And follow it up with some publicity so all City fans know about it.

mmmm... what £85 ticket to go for tomorrow?

Will 118 be any good, or better atmosphere in the 130s?

MCFCmadman said:

Two new blocks are 527 and 501

These are top tier on the half-way line. I was in 527 for the semi-final

Great view although I was in row 24. As they've just come on-line you might be able to get near the front

For the semi-final, these seats had Chelsea right next to them so it was a good atmosphere. Not sure where Wigan fans will be in relation to us on the half-way line. They might be next to us in 501, but further away in 527.

Marvin said:
Do you reckon we'll sell the £115 and £85 tickets?

Would look great at Wembley but that's a lot of money. I can understand the Wigan fans not taking them up

I'd have waited and bought in the blocks over the half way line if I knew they were going to become available. Can't complain though can we.

Look at it this way, many fans will have missed out on the Final 2 years ago, I reckon a lot of them will be jumping at the chance of paying £85 or even £115 to get there this time.

Marvin said:
MCFCmadman said:

Two new blocks are 527 and 501

These are top tier on the half-way line. I was in 527 for the semi-final

Great view although I was in row 24. As they've just come on-line you might be able to get near the front

For the semi-final, these seats had Chelsea right next to them so it was a good atmosphere. Not sure where Wigan fans will be in relation to us on the half-way line. They might be next to us in 501, but further away in 527.

Was everyone sat down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.