FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
another way to get a ticket is if you know someone with a Wigan postcode.In their end but should be no trouble?

kermitcol said:
wonder If the guy who has 3 season tickets in front of me will get tickets

he has only been to 3 games all season all the rest of the games empty blue seats

He sounds a right fat twat.

mcfc-mike said:
AlthamBlue said:
blue rebel said:
does anyone know how strict they are on the points tally, I have 4900 + can i apply in the 5000 bracket or must I wait for the 4000 bracket

Wait for the 4000 mate.

After I buy my Swansea ticket ill have 5980! Miss out on a full days sales for the sake of 20 sodding points!

If my niece wasn't so inconsiderate to have her birthday party on the same date we played Everton I wouldn't be in this mess! Little git :)
Don't you get points for buying those City Circle crap things?<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:27 pm --<br /><br />Hmm. 3,400 and not on the scheme (I have to miss rounds 3,4 & 5 for various reasons) looks fairly dodgy but somehow I have this inkling that demand will actually be lower than Stoke in 2011 because we've been there and done that and the JCL's don't have the points. Also correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this a bigger allocation than 2011? Plus we seem likely to inherit some Wigan seats.

mcfc-mike said:
AlthamBlue said:
blue rebel said:
does anyone know how strict they are on the points tally, I have 4900 + can i apply in the 5000 bracket or must I wait for the 4000 bracket

Wait for the 4000 mate.

After I buy my Swansea ticket ill have 5980! Miss out on a full days sales for the sake of 20 sodding points!

If my niece wasn't so inconsiderate to have her birthday party on the same date we played Everton I wouldn't be in this mess! Little git :)

It's the number of points after the semi final that counts. Points in the interim don't count.

Tarzan41 said:
mcfc-mike said:
AlthamBlue said:
Wait for the 4000 mate.

It's the number of points after the semi final that counts. Points in the interim don't count.
and what makes you think that?

Tarzan41 said:
mcfc-mike said:
AlthamBlue said:
Wait for the 4000 mate.

Why dont you try to buy the online match programe that was worth 25 points ?

I seem to remember against Stoke it went to anyone on the cup scheme at the end regardless of points.If we have 17k on the cup scheme then that should leave about 8k for S/C holders not on it.I should be ok i think,i have 5300 points[i thought it was more but i guess everyone does,lol] and i am on the cup scheme so hopefully i will get a ticket.It will probably be up in the Gods again as after 3 days all the lower tier ones will have gone.

I am a bit worried as i will find it hard to get online as i am working on a ship,so i hope they have enough phone operators working!

valleyjohn said:
It is a joke that the cup scheme is the deciding factor for tickets.6500 points and waiting.

You have my sympathy mate it happened to me against Stoke and i dipped out!Somebody with zero points on the cup scheme could buy a ticket,which they duly did and me sitting on points was out in the cold.

I guess if cup scheme members don't get first dibs[and to begin with you still need the points] then no one will bother paying the extra anymore,rendering it useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.