FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
the goats backside said:
Blue_Ketchup said:
speccybob 8 said:
If we have the 5000/10000 extra tickets, what's the chances of it getting to blue membership with MTP?

recon there may be a slim chance.. possibley citycard with MP and 4k+points

can't see there being many left if it did go down that low.

I honestly think they will go down a long way and would not be surprised if it does not sell out, it has to be remembered all the new tickets released are the expensive ones and people just can't afford them. The ticket office get a lot of stick but although i think they have improved a lot i would have thought today they could have had the last day of cup scheme members

The tickets are expensive but our end will sell out easily. With the extra allocation and thousands in the Wigan end and Club Wembley, this could be the biggest City following (home or away) at a Game since the 1970s.

bojinov29 said:
lancs blue said:
bojinov29 said:
ok a quick question .... 5 of us go together all ST holders, ( 4 adults 1 child ) the 4 adults all have tickets but splitt in to two's due to loyalty points but the kid missed out as not on cup scheme and missed out on the extra kids tickets with a qualifying adult by a day ... so here goes .... if there are extra tickets and the pts criteria comes down to around 2500 pts for season card holders, could we exchange two of our seats with the ticket ofice to get 3 together so the kid could get one?

sorry if long winded just trying to work out best way of getting an extra ticket

I'm afraid they won't exchange tickets once you've bought them, it's an FA condition of sale apparently.
so realisicly either the kid don't go or we buy an extra single ticket?
Make sure you're on the same tier and I'm sure you could squeeze the kid in where you're stood

bojinov29 said:
lancs blue said:
bojinov29 said:
ok a quick question .... 5 of us go together all ST holders, ( 4 adults 1 child ) the 4 adults all have tickets but splitt in to two's due to loyalty points but the kid missed out as not on cup scheme and missed out on the extra kids tickets with a qualifying adult by a day ... so here goes .... if there are extra tickets and the pts criteria comes down to around 2500 pts for season card holders, could we exchange two of our seats with the ticket ofice to get 3 together so the kid could get one?

sorry if long winded just trying to work out best way of getting an extra ticket

I'm afraid they won't exchange tickets once you've bought them, it's an FA condition of sale apparently.

Yes and an adult uses the spare so the kid is with an adult

MATCITY said:
bojinov29 said:
lancs blue said:
Make sure you're on the same tier and I'm sure you could squeeze the kid in where you're stood
thanks for the replies, just hope pts get down to his level

bojinov29 said:
lancs blue said:
bojinov29 said:

Yes, I'd get one on the same tier as your ticket, that way you can mix on the concourse pre-match and if your kid's not too big you may be able to squeeze him into the same row.

the goats backside said:
bojinov29 said:
lancs blue said:

yeah was the original idea, just hoping for an extra ticket<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:47 am --<br /><br />
lancs blue said:
bojinov29 said:
lancs blue said:
Yes, I'd get one on the same tier as your ticket, that way you can mix on the concourse pre-match and if your kid's not too big you may be able to squeeze him into the same row.
yep will do, now hold out for that extra seat

bojinov29 said:
the goats backside said:
bojinov29 said:

yeah was the original idea, just hoping for an extra ticket

-- Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:47 am --

lancs blue said:
bojinov29 said:

As a matter of interest mate what cat are your tickets, 1,2,3 or 4

the goats backside said:
bojinov29 said:
the goats backside said:
yeah was the original idea, just hoping for an extra ticket

-- Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:47 am --

lancs blue said:

As a matter of interest mate what cat are your tickets, 1,2,3 or 4
all cat 3 i believe, the ones i got are anyway

lancs blue said:
bojinov29 said:
lancs blue said:
yep will do, now hold out for that extra seat[/quote]

phone the ticket office when he is eligible and ask them to get a seat as close as possible. i did this for the semi and got seats right infront of my mates

i would also give the ticket office a ring todayand explain the situation, you never know what they will do. obviously ask to speak to a manager first as they bend the rules a little bit now and then

bojinov29 said:
lancs blue said:
bojinov29 said:

phone the ticket office when he is eligible and ask them to get a seat as close as possible. i did this for the semi and got seats right infront of my mates

Paul Powers Bar said:
i would also give the ticket office a ring todayand explain the situation, you never know what they will do. obviously ask to speak to a manager first as they bend the rules a little bit now and then
cheers pal, i'll give them a bell this afternoon, you never know, if you don't ask, you don't get

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.