FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
jonmcity said:
cbeebies is poo said:
Any help here please would be great..
Been waiting till today due to the kids being eligible to get tickets.
I want to adults and two kids all have enough points etc.. All on my family and friends list etc..
But says they are not.?
I have 6000+ and have option
Bro- in law has 5000+ says not eligible
Son and nephew have 2500+ not eligible

All on cup scheme... I can't ring today as its not poss.. Any help please?

Try press f5 to refresh, or go out and back into site. there was a server error prior could be the issue

Thanks I'm on f5 all the time. It's getting to that point where they kiss my blue arse.. I have been season ticket holder for years.. Now my son been going for a few years.. Everyone can get there tickets through the point scheme they have.. But I can't get tickets online ;( arrr

I've got 2 tickets for the final that, due to work, I cannot use available for face value.

They are for Block 537. PM me if anybody is interested in purchasing them.

Project said:
cibaman said:
Am I right in thinking that City always seem relatively slow in selling tickets for big matches? Is there a reason for this?

Expect numerous "will my ticket arrive on time" posts next week?
We have a painfully drawn out process in terms of points criteria.

It does seem absurd that not all season ticket holders on the cup scheme are eligible to buy a ticket yet.

It's a pain but just keep retrying, took me 8 goes. I knew I was eligible but I wasn't appearing in the checkout

If we have the 5000/10000 extra tickets, what's the chances of it getting to blue membership with MTP?

speccybob 8 said:
If we have the 5000/10000 extra tickets, what's the chances of it getting to blue membership with MTP?

recon there may be a slim chance.. possibley citycard with MP and 4k+points

can't see there being many left if it did go down that low.

Went online at 9am got seat input card details but got pop up screen saying they are very busy and request is being processed. Been like this for 1 hour 20 mins now and getting pissed off. Here's me thinking online was quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.