FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
speccybob 8 said:
If we have the 5000/10000 extra tickets, what's the chances of it getting to blue membership with MTP?
small chance, 36k ST, obviously not everyone will take there option to buy but I'm guessing there will be spares knocking about for the Wigan end

Just in work.

Can someone give me a number of how many tickets we have now??

I know the initial allcoation was 26k..Have we definitely been given 5k more?

Blue_Ketchup said:
speccybob 8 said:
If we have the 5000/10000 extra tickets, what's the chances of it getting to blue membership with MTP?

recon there may be a slim chance.. possibley citycard with MP and 4k+points

can't see there being many left if it did go down that low.

I honestly think they will go down a long way and would not be surprised if it does not sell out, it has to be remembered all the new tickets released are the expensive ones and people just can't afford them. The ticket office get a lot of stick but although i think they have improved a lot i would have thought today they could have had the last day of cup scheme members

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Just in work.

It's a bit sketchy different numbers banded about, for sure we got the 4000 held back from Wigans initial allocation

ok a quick question .... 5 of us go together all ST holders, ( 4 adults 1 child ) the 4 adults all have tickets but splitt in to two's due to loyalty points but the kid missed out as not on cup scheme and missed out on the extra kids tickets with a qualifying adult by a day ... so here goes .... if there are extra tickets and the pts criteria comes down to around 2500 pts for season card holders, could we exchange two of our seats with the ticket ofice to get 3 together so the kid could get one?

sorry if long winded just trying to work out best way of getting an extra ticket

MATCITY said:
Just in work.

It's a bit sketchy different numbers banded about, for sure we got the 4000 held back from Wigans initial allocation

Thanks mate-I'm sorted but getting a mates who is on holiday on Thursday-5200pts non cup scheme member

MATCITY said:
Just in work.

Thanks mate-I'm sorted but getting a mates who is on holiday on Thursday-5200pts non cup scheme member

I wouldn't have thought you'd be able to get one on Thursday with 5200 points. It'll probably start at 8000 or so again on Thursday, but should go down quickly due to the limited number of days left before the game.

bojinov29 said:
ok a quick question .... 5 of us go together all ST holders, ( 4 adults 1 child ) the 4 adults all have tickets but splitt in to two's due to loyalty points but the kid missed out as not on cup scheme and missed out on the extra kids tickets with a qualifying adult by a day ... so here goes .... if there are extra tickets and the pts criteria comes down to around 2500 pts for season card holders, could we exchange two of our seats with the ticket ofice to get 3 together so the kid could get one?

sorry if long winded just trying to work out best way of getting an extra ticket

I'm afraid they won't exchange tickets once you've bought them, it's an FA condition of sale apparently.

lancs blue said:
bojinov29 said:

I'm afraid they won't exchange tickets once you've bought them, it's an FA condition of sale apparently.
so realisicly either the kid don't go or we buy an extra single ticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.