FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck everybody who now qualifies.
For those who have to ring the ticket office, enjoy Greensleeves.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6jTgF4YQ4w[/youtube]

I phoned last week and asked -if there are 17500 cup scheme members and 26000 tickets, I mus be guaranteed a ticket. The bloke on the phone said - no as players staff and hospitality have to come off the 26000.
He wouldn't say how many.

without a dream said:
jimharri said:
Still no mention of blue members yet.

Ha, on the wum? There's 36,000 season ticket holders plus hospitality, supporters clubs etc.
Not so much wum as wishful thinking. As has been said on here already, the allocation is now nearly at the level of the semi final, and that went down to blue members.

jimharri said:
without a dream said:
jimharri said:
Still no mention of blue members yet.

Ha, on the wum? There's 36,000 season ticket holders plus hospitality, supporters clubs etc.
Not so much wum as wishful thinking. As has been said on here already, the allocation is now nearly at the level of the semi final, and that went down to blue members.

but the final will obviously be more of a draw to those who may have decided to give the semi a miss

i'd be surpised at our level of support if it went down to bluecard membership

johnbmcr said:
great news to those yet to get a seat more tickets to MCFC

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2013/April/FA-Cup-final-ticket-update-II" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... -update-II</a>

Its great news for Blues. This will probably be the biggest FA Cup Final support for any single team that the new Wembley has ever seen. The stadium will be painted Sky Blue and with near enough the whole of Tier 1, directly in view of the teams when they come out of the tunnel, what an inspiration for the boys.

Can't fuckin wait.

How many season card holders have we got? Just wondering whether all season card holders will get one now, I got two for the semi but expected to miss out on this.

I reckon all told there will be over 50,000 City fans in the Stadium!!!

Halfpenny said:
So we've basically got the semi final allocation for the final. Really good that. Good that they're dropping the points quite fast.

Still way to slow to lower points.

This will definitely go to Blue MTP as even more will be offered to City next week from the various county FA's who can't give their Wigan allocation away, never mind sell them at £85-£115.

My prediction for the attendance is 81,500 of which 45,000 will be City fans, 20,000 will be Pie Eaters and 16,500 will be Prawn Sandwich Eaters with nowt better to do that evening.

In short, the FA are utterly useless and couldn't spot a problem brewing if it was stood 6 inches in front of them. City have exacerbated the problem by selling tickets so slowly that they now won't sensibly be able to react quick enough to sell off the inbound deluge of unwanted tickets!

- 2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members on the FA Cup Scheme with 2500 or more loyalty points – Tuesday 30th April at 9am.

- Any 2012/13 Platinum/Gold Member on the FA Cup Scheme – Wednesday 1st May at 9am.

- 2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 4,500 or more loyalty points – Thursday 2nd May at 9am.

- 2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 4,000 or more loyalty points – Friday 3rd May at 9am.

- 2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 3,500 or more loyalty points – Friday 3rd May at 1pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.