FA Open Investigation into Events at The Etihad

Manchestercitychorlton said:
You know what, and I will get slated for this, but I do not care that Rio Ferdinand was injured, nor that Rooney or any of the other players were hit by coins. They deserved it.
If you get paid obscene amounts of money and run over to celebrate in front of rival fans then you can expect it to happen, what do you think people were going to do just sit there and look glum?
Adebayor did it, but were the Arsenal fans castigated by the media for throwing coins at him? were they fuck.
They weren't by the media. Adebayor was the media culprit, but they were criticised on here.

You go to support the team, and make it a hostile environment for the opposition, but throwing coins is too far - to say the least. And you know that

You know what, and I will get slated for this, but I do not care that Rio Ferdinand was injured, nor that Rooney or any of the other players were hit by coins. They deserved it.
If you get paid obscene amounts of money and run over to celebrate in front of rival fans then you can expect it to happen, what do you think people were going to do just sit there and look glum?
Adebayor did it, but were the Arsenal fans castigated by the media for throwing coins at him? were they fuck.

What an idiotic statement, as fans we hurl abuse at opposition players and that is deemed acceptable, a player then celebrates in front of us and you think it's ok to then throw coins etc at them. Grow up and take it on the chin

Marvin said:
They weren't by the media. Adebayor was the media culprit, but they were criticised on here.

You go to support the team, and make it a hostile environment for the opposition, but throwing coins is too far - to say the least. And you know that
Throwing coins is not on, but if we are going to get the book thrown at us why was it not thrown at them lot when Garrido was hit by a coin meant for Tevez thrown by a scum bag when the players were walking off at half time in the 4-3 at there place....nothing was even mentioned in the media about this at the time, but fuck me we will get it in spades, i hope City stand there ground with this and highlight such cases involving these cunts and dont allow it to be one rule for one and the rest can fuck off

I think everyone is taking this a bit far.

So Rooney and the camel lipped cocker celebrated in front of us like that. They are massive cunts, everyone hates them. However, think of it this way. If you scored at OT, how would you celebrate? I'd be 100x worse!

So people threw coins and ran on the pitch, unacceptable, yes. But don't give it out if you can't take it. That's what people should be saying to Rio.

BTW, did anyone see that bloke getting kicked out in CBL3?

We scored 6 goals at there
Dump last year and not one player celebrated in front of the rag fans

rickmcfc said:
Don't take this the wrong way, but stop winging and ring the police about Rooney celebrating then if you feel hard done by. The actions of some of our so called "fans" today was a shambles, and rightly so the FA need to open an investigation. The twat who through the coin should be banned for life, the dick who ran on the pitch should also face the same but also be prosecuted for trespassing. Quite frankly, if you don't agree then your a bit of a nob, and no better than the two dicks mentioned above.

This ^^^^
Could not have worded it better myself. Last week booing. This week this shit. What next? From impeccables to embarrasables.

quote from bbc website

The man was held after officers reported hearing racist chanting from the crowd.

sorry but thats pissed me off, one man makes not a crowd, and one word makes not a chant

piss on the media..

Blues the smoke was excellent today we should do it every game. And two wrongs don't make a right we should have been the better fans and just laughed at there players and sung champions of england! Hope we don't turn into the rags because we slowly are.

Why the fuck do they need an investigation?

Every one of the millions watching could clearly see united players leaving the field of play and celebrate a goal in front of the opposition fans.

Didn't Adebayor get a ban for this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.