FA Open Investigation into Events at The Etihad

Sam. said:
I don't condone those actions and those responsible should be banned, but when Bellamy had bottles and coins thrown at him in the 4-3 at OT, did United receive a fine or did any of their fans get banned?

Serious question, not trying to explain their actions.

And dont forget the nob who confronted Bellamy on the pitch. Dont condone violence of any kind but oh the ironry of the rag media and michael owen!

toffee balls said:
Right Mod's can we sort this out.

How the fuck can any normal person condone throwing coins.

It's fucking disgusting behaviour .

End of.

Under any circumstances.

Tossers
You want the mods to delete anything you disagree with?

I dont think City will get any points deducted for yesterdays troubles.But lets not kid are selves if this happens again it might.

stonerblue said:
Why the fuck do they need an investigation?

Every one of the millions watching could clearly see united players leaving the field of play and celebrate a goal in front of the opposition fans.

Didn't Adebayor get a ban for this?
I thought he got banned for the stamp on the rapist?

Lets hope that the FA conduct an enquiry as thoroughly and robustly as they did after Bellers was floored by coins and and a bottle.

We should also insist on the same level of punishment being imposed on us as was imposed on the RAGS.

Simples*

Not condoning any of the behaviour yesterday but looking for a fair and level playing field .....

If you celebrated like Rio did to a bunch of rival fans in the pub you'd get a slap for your troubles. It's common sense.

ifwecouldjust...... said:
Lets hope that the FA conduct an enquiry as thoroughly and robustly as they did after Bellers was floored by coins and and a bottle.

We should also insist on the same level of punishment being imposed on us as was imposed on the RAGS.

Simples*

Not condoning any of the behaviour yesterday but looking for a fair and level playing field .....

I couldn't agree more! However doesn't one of the scums board of directors work for the fa aswell? I would love the red twats to get points deducted and that scouse bastard to get a 3 Match ban but fergies pals in the fa will be working overtime I reckon.

malg said:
stonerblue said:
Why the fuck do they need an investigation?

Every one of the millions watching could clearly see united players leaving the field of play and celebrate a goal in front of the opposition fans.

Didn't Adebayor get a ban for this?
I thought he got banned for the stamp on the rapist?

2 match suspended ban and 25.000 fine. He got 3 game ban for van persie tackle.

Actually our players are one of the few in the premier league who almost to a man only celebrate in front of our fans or between themselves.The rags are the worst at giving it large to opposition fans and have a track record of it.They need to be punished.Warnings haven't stopped them.

I would and have shouted abuse at them when they have goaded me but i would not throw missiles at them or try and attack them,i just give them back what they give me,verbally and by gestures.As i do i feel the rage and hatred inside me at that moment but it passes,it is only a game and the world still turns the next day.I can understand how people would go further though,for a split second my rage is intense.

It is sadly the way society has become these days.People are stabbed now for looking at someone the wrong way,everything is intensified and magnified so the smallest thing has to take on the utmost importance,when really it doesn't.The hypocritical media don't help,calling games Life and death stoking up the rivalry and the hatred,then when it boils over feigning moral outrage.Wankers the lot of them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.