FA Watch

Would love to know if the ref from Sat has a website or email. I would copy him in to the letters and ask how he didnt see the event, although he's clearly shown waving play on?

Chippy_boy said:
BlueMoonWalker said:

"The officials did not punish Bosingwa and, under FIFA law, the FA are prohibited from taking disciplinary action when incidents are seen at the time by the match officials."

Doh, didn't it occur to them they should just get the official to lie his fucking arse off???? That's what they do when they are dealing with teams outside the top 4. Dummies!

Then they could have banned Bosingwa... oh wait.. hang on a minute... we can't have that, can we.

It's beyond words. Stunned, shakes head.

Just love this thread. Whenever there's a crusade Monty leads the way and Danny not far behind. This is the sort of stuff forums exist for - fan power and the ability to try to bring change.

The FA must get so many emails from disgruntled fans that are totally subjective. Therefore to set up FA Watch is genius. To make the FA aware that media outlets will be kept informed of developments should ensure they pay you the respect you deserve.

I think you're right to concentrate on recent incidents (the Evra headbutt last weekend should qualify) as the FA will just write off older incidents as already dealt with. However all these other incidents that have been pointed out are useful to have as a historical backdrop of why you started this process (you could include Skrtels kung-fu kick at our place last season).

It is a great thread and moreover an important one.

Prestwich_Blue said:
not my fault! said:
Would love to know if the ref from Sat has a website or email. I would copy him in to the letters and ask how he didnt see the event, although he's clearly shown waving play on?
It's MarkC@ThebenttwatwhotakesmoneyoffFarEasternbookiestofixmatches,com. Allegedly.

Thanks mate.. Tried it but it bounced back saying I'd forgot to add the "bung" via my card details. Oh well.

Prestwich_Blue said:
not my fault! said:
It's MarkC@ThebenttwatwhotakesmoneyoffFarEasternbookiestofixmatches,com. Allegedly.
No, Mark.Cisat@.com/hiswrists

I've contacted Talk Sport (Adrian Durham) and Sky Sports (sports editor) via the horrible contact forms they both have. I'm waiting for all media organisations to beat a path to my door; the problem is they'll all be down the pub at the moment in time-honoured Lunchtime O'Booze fashion.

Im not particularly eloquent when it comes to writing letters so was thinking of a way I could help with this. Had a look and found that <a class="postlink" href="http://www.fawatch.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fawatch.co.uk</a> is currently unregistered and if you want to register this as a seperate website where fans of other clubs could join and help out with the spotting I will cough up the £6 to register it for 2 years if you want.

Having a domain is no use though if there's no forum or website and its something that I couldnt really help with as Im shit at these sort of things, just thought I'd put this out there as I cant see anyone saying anything about registering a website for this. Think it would be helpfull as then its more of a football fan initiative rather than a City fans initiative and others might be more inclined to join in.

If you think its a good idea let me know a paypal name and I'll whip the funds over to you. Keep up the great work!

*edit*
forgot the bloody link to register the domain!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fasthosts.co.uk/Domains/register-domains/AvailabilityCheck/default.asp?d=fawatch.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fasthosts.co.uk/Domains/regi ... awatch.com</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.