FA Watch

Emailing mods on other sites wont be a problem as it can be a pretty generic letter and theres enough people here to do a few each.
Just need to get the website up and running first!

not my fault! said:
sam the drummer said:
Right now we've got to the point where need someone to do a mockup design for the site. Any photoshoppers out there?

Cant do that but have a lot of time on my hands at present (unfortunatly) if you need anything else doing, offical spokesman perhaps? ;0) I would say that Monty need to be the one who keeps the contact with the FA going, he's done an amazing job getting it this far and his letters have been fantastic.

OK, NMF is first on the list for the glamorous gigs - the good news is the BBC want one of our finest on Football Focus live from the Emirates tomorrow to discuss our campaign, as well as the demise of United post Ronaldo - you can stay and watch the Wigan match afterwards, (Van Persie may be playing!) flights and one night stay at the Hilton included. Can you make it?

No sorry NMF, I'm just hearing this might just have been taken ...........

But there's still a vacancy going to co-ordinate the fan site liaison work refered to recently - any takers, anyone?

kippaxblue76 said:
Hi Monty, Andy Hinchcliffe might be another worth contacting, he covers all our matches for 1152/key103, dont know his email address though., someone else worth considering is Alan Galley the chairmen of the OSC.

Cheers Kippax,

I sent a message to Hugh Ferris from 1152 last night but am waiting for him to come back to me - if I don't hear back then Hinchy is one to contact for sure.

I'll add Alan Galley to the list.

Thanks

Had a reply from my MP Mark Hunter who is a Blue Would suggest that all send an e-mail to theirs as the more who get one the merrier we need to cause a stir and get attention if we are going to make the FA act.

"Thanks for the message and I'll have a look at the campaign web site -
always pleased to rally to the cause"

kramer said:
Had a reply from my MP Mark Hunter who is a Blue Would suggest that all send an e-mail to theirs as the more who get one the merrier we need to cause a stir and get attention if we are going to make the FA act.

The site isnt up and running yet :O) Doh

Montgomery Burns said:
not my fault! said:
Cant do that but have a lot of time on my hands at present (unfortunatly) if you need anything else doing, offical spokesman perhaps? ;0) I would say that Monty need to be the one who keeps the contact with the FA going, he's done an amazing job getting it this far and his letters have been fantastic.

OK, NMF is first on the list for the glamorous gigs - the good news is the BBC want one of our finest on Football Focus live from the Emirates tomorrow to discuss our campaign, as well as the demise of United post Ronaldo - you can stay and watch the Wigan match afterwards, (Van Persie may be playing!) flights and one night stay at the Hilton included. Can you make it?

No sorry NMF, I'm just hearing this might just have been taken ...........

But there's still a vacancy going to co-ordinate the fan site liaison work refered to recently - any takers, anyone?

If I had only been quicker Monty I would have been perfect for that with my new shirt a tie and everything.... Damb my post on the Tattoo thread taking up my time! Next time yeh?
;0)
I think I should be our roaming reporter getting interviews etc? Linking up with the club and speaking to the our guard to get their reaction maybe? Think about it yeh.

sam the drummer said:
kramer said:

Just to clarify; he is referring to bluemoon, it was before the dedicated one was mentioned, as I copied a link in to the message

sam the drummer said:
kramer said:

Well he can look at this in the meantime can't he, and hopefully it won't be too long!

But the bigger story here is one of an MP who might be persuaded to 'help'. What rallying to the cause means is yet to be discovered, but a question in the House of a piece in the paper wouldn't go amiss! if it would help to go and see him (say at his surgery) I'd be more than pleased to do it, if you want to suggest that when the time feels appropriate.

And of course if Mark Hunter might help then so might other MP's. Have we got any volunteers out there who are willing to approach their MP - I can knock up a press release of sorts if needed.

Great news everyone - Ric has just told me we have just purchased the domain name <a class="postlink" href="http://www.fawatch.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.fawatch.org</a> and he is in the process of setting up the blog and forum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.