FA Watch

Been watching the progress you Guys and Gals have been making with this dare I say it `project` with great interest, its probably the most exciting thing i have seen on a football fanzine website other than our takeover and Stellar forages into the transfer market. I`m mightily impressed, especially like others outside the `big four` we have been walked on and basically had the pi** taken out of us for many many years by at best dubious decisions !!! but in my eyes blatant bias towards the SKY 4 clan. Some of the things they have been able to get away with are unbelieveable, how many millions have been lost by clubs being relegated, or finishing in lower positions than they should have done due to `cheats` and referees who turn a blind eye when it suits `the agenda`, who can say if it was`nt for our Mega bucks chairman we could have gone out of business altogether, worse case scenario yes, but a few more `odd` decisions for a club in dire straights could tip the balance into oblivion !!!! So Monty, Moonbeam, NMF et al you make me very proud to be a fellow blue.

Monty you mentioned that some of you guys are going to incur expenses, I for one would be more than happy to donate a few bob to the `cause` to help you along, wish I could help in other ways but me and I.T. don`t mix.

Good work blues.

acquiesce said:
Just been contacted by moonbeams. I'm on board so good luck to all! Can't wait to get this underway.

Thanks for your help, acquiesce.

Monty has supplied me with a list of people who have offered their help. I will be in contact with you all shortly (I might even contact, not my fault! :p).

Thanks for offering, guys/gals, I know Monty appreciates it and we still need volunteers, so if you wish to help drop me a PM.

locoblu said:
Been watching the progress you Guys and Gals have been making with this dare I say it `project` with great interest, its probably the most exciting thing i have seen on a football fanzine website other than our takeover and Stellar forages into the transfer market. I`m mightily impressed, especially like others outside the `big four` we have been walked on and basically had the pi** taken out of us for many many years by at best dubious decisions !!! but in my eyes blatant bias towards the SKY 4 clan. Some of the things they have been able to get away with are unbelieveable, how many millions have been lost by clubs being relegated, or finishing in lower positions than they should have done due to `cheats` and referees who turn a blind eye when it suits `the agenda`, who can say if it was`nt for our Mega bucks chairman we could have gone out of business altogether, worse case scenario yes, but a few more `odd` decisions for a club in dire straights could tip the balance into oblivion !!!! So Monty, Moonbeam, NMF et al you make me very proud to be a fellow blue.

Monty you mentioned that some of you guys are going to incur expenses, I for one would be more than happy to donate a few bob to the `cause` to help you along, wish I could help in other ways but me and I.T. don`t mix.

Good work blues.

Locoblu,

Thanks for the offer of hard cash and your kind words, which are much appreciated.

The costs have been minimal so far to be fair, and I'm happy to fund this, to a point obviously I know there've been a few people like yourself who've offered to help in this way but if we get to the stage where funds are needed I'll probably ask people then.

Thanks again,

Monty

Montgomery Burns said:
not my fault! said:
Really? Thats a joke. He even pointed to the away fans when booking him! This is why the site is being set up for these type of events.

Hmmm! He's had to try and cover his back because Ade didn't leave the pitch!

But if you remember, neither of the letters to the FA questioned the decisions in relation to Adebayor - it's just that we will now use the standard set by Clattenburg (and Atkinson with SWP at Stoke last season as another example) as the yardstick by which we judge other incidents and the treatment thereof by the refs and the FA's Regulatory Commission.

So whilst Ade has to take it on the chin we expect others to as well for their misdemeanours.

I would be more inclined to beleive that he has "offered" this to the FA so they can say that he was booked for timewasting thereby leaving the door open for a further ban for his celebration and consequently the FA can then say he was not punished for something twice.

I've not read this for a few days and I'm amazed at how quickly it has taken off. Well done MB. It's a shame Prestwich Blue isn't more involved because I know his views on corruption in the FA would sit nicely here.

Has this "Projcect" posted on other potential "Big 4" team boards, I.E Villa,Spurs,Everton???

manchester blue said:
Montgomery Burns said:
Hmmm! He's had to try and cover his back because Ade didn't leave the pitch!

But if you remember, neither of the letters to the FA questioned the decisions in relation to Adebayor - it's just that we will now use the standard set by Clattenburg (and Atkinson with SWP at Stoke last season as another example) as the yardstick by which we judge other incidents and the treatment thereof by the refs and the FA's Regulatory Commission.

So whilst Ade has to take it on the chin we expect others to as well for their misdemeanours.

I would be more inclined to beleive that he has "offered" this to the FA so they can say that he was booked for timewasting thereby leaving the door open for a further ban for his celebration and consequently the FA can then say he was not punished for something twice.

I've not read this for a few days and I'm amazed at how quickly it has taken off. Well done MB. It's a shame Prestwich Blue isn't more involved because I know his views on corruption in the FA would sit nicely here.
I hope I'm not breaking confidences to say that Prestwich Blue has offered to help (via PM) and I'm in discussions with him about this - yes, he'd be a great asset to us.

mat said:
Has this "Projcect" posted on other potential "Big 4" team boards, I.E Villa,Spurs,Everton???
Hi mat,

Not yet but this will happen soon.

We are in the process of organising people to contact the fan sites of all 20 Premier League clubs as I type this and moonbeams is taking the lead on this. Would you be able to spare a couple of hours to help on this?

Thanks.

Montgomery Burns said:
mat said:
Hi mat,

Not yet but this will happen soon.

We are in the process of organising people to contact the fan sites of all 20 Premier League clubs as I type this and moonbeams is taking the lead on this. Would you be able to spare a couple of hours to help on this?

Thanks.

I might be busy between 13:00 - 1500 bud.

;0)

Other than that no problemo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.