FA Watch

eshiers1 said:
cant spell-dont care said:
what happens when we get a bit of luck with a referee?

then we'll see pigs flying!

nah...if they make a bad call giving us the advantage i'll always admit it

and for the record i thought mike dean refereed the game excellently yesterday...got everything right, played advantage and didnt give fouls for 'simulation' or exaggeration

Well surly that should be the end of it should it not? we got lucky/we did not get lucky. not send letters and emails to the fa to complain about the way a referee acted, referees have a hard job to do, surley they can make mistakes with out us bombarding the fa with complaints. there are a couple of times i agree with the fa watch like when adabyors booking was changed to be for time waisting, that was abviosly rediculas but other decisions that are taking during a game are just down to human error surley?

eshiers1 said:
then we'll see pigs flying!

nah...if they make a bad call giving us the advantage i'll always admit it

and for the record i thought mike dean refereed the game excellently yesterday...got everything right, played advantage and didnt give fouls for 'simulation' or exaggeration

Well surly that should be the end of it should it not? we got lucky/we did not get lucky. not send letters and emails to the fa to complain about the way a referee acted, referees have a hard job to do, surley they can make mistakes with out us bombarding the fa with complaints. there are a couple of times i agree with the fa watch like when adabyors booking was changed to be for time waisting, that was abviosly rediculas but other decisions that are taking during a game are just down to human error surley?

As well as the complaints when the ref gets it wrong do you not think we should write/ email them to compliment them when they have a good game.

To me that will show that we are fair

bornblueegg said:
This is a good idea, not to be biased but to show respect

instead of having a "the FA hate us, lets woman and moan" websight we should have a "rate the ref" sight, open to all fans to rate the referee from each game. the refs get marked on every game they officiate by, i think, an FA official and both managers so i think it would be a good idea to do this for the fans.
i know its a bit late now lol but i have only just started reading this very interesting thred

bornblueegg said:
This is a good idea, not to be biased but to show respect

instead of having a "the FA hate us, lets woman and moan" websight we should have a "rate the ref" sight, open to all fans to rate the referee from each game. the refs get marked on every game they officiate by, i think, an FA official and both managers so i think it would be a good idea to do this for the fans.
i know its a bit late now lol but i have only just started reading this very interesting thred

Hear what your saying and I agree and this is infact what the site is about. It's not about the way a ref dictates a game because as you say, mistakes happen and human error is a factor that will always be around. The Ade thing is one aspect that got this up and running, and it's this type of action that we are targeting and not the added time issues as such. The mission is to show how inconsistant the FA are in what they dictate to the football world. Ade gets a ban yet RVP gets nothing....? It's this type of issue that is being raised. Some people have made this an anti rag issue or a ref issue but it's purely an FA one, the site when up and running will show you this. We (the people who have set FA Watch up) have all been on the new site and things need ironing out at the moment but it will be good and the real points will be made on there as fans from every club will involved, the problem with it just being on a City forum at present is only City related incident will be mentioned but this will change. We have everything in place now and Moonbeams has organised for every premier league clubs fan websites such as our own, to be messaged with the details and information required to get this in motion. Watch this space ;0)
NMF!

not my fault! said:

Hear what your saying and I agree and this is infact what the site is about. It's not about the way a ref dictates a game because as you say, mistakes happen and human error is a factor that will always be around. The Ade thing is one aspect that got this up and running, and it's this type of action that we are targeting and not the added time issues as such. The mission is to show how inconsistant the FA are in what they dictate to the football world. Ade gets a ban yet RVP gets nothing....? It's this type of issue that is being raised. Some people have made this an anti rag issue or a ref issue but it's purely an FA one, the site when up and running will show you this. We (the people who have set FA Watch up) have all been on the new site and things need ironing out at the moment but it will be good and the real points will be made on there as fans from every club will involved, the problem with it just being on a City forum at present is only City related incident will be mentioned but this will change. We have everything in place now and Moonbeams has organised for every premier league clubs fan websites such as our own, to be messaged with the details and information required to get this in motion. Watch this space ;0)
NMF!

good stuff i think the FA should do a public rate the ref websight just to see how refs performances and decisions are viewd by the public, it would also show how make the game better because even if a ref makes the corect decision it would show the rules that done work.
cheers

not my fault! said:
NMF!

good stuff i think the FA should do a public rate the ref websight just to see how refs performances and decisions are viewd by the public, it would also show how make the game better because even if a ref makes the corect decision it would show the rules that done work.
cheers

Think this is a good idea and maybe something we could do on the FA Watch site? I always believe in patting on the back as well as spanking the ass, so to speak! We never praise but always complain so maybe this could be worked in somehow? I will speak to the others and see what they think?

Cheers, NMF!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.